No announcement yet.

United Front Coalition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Uber?????? Nothing against Uber, BUT his military attitude to each and every problem would lead to lots of blood lost, from Apolytonia soldiers I fear! But if Uber can tone done his militarism then he might make a fine president!
    A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
    A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

• &ltmock&gt
      our workers dont perform fast enough. let's send them into battle to increase their skills.
      &lt/mock&gt

Not sure who I'm mocking, but I made my point.

Comment

• Bah, if anything making him President and removing his authority over the military would make us less aggressive. But, then, he can't remain SMC forever, and that is a shame.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Agreed, but maybe someone just as aggressive may take over as SMC!

Comment

• [bold prediction]uber would be elected to whatever position he runs for[/bold prediction]

Comment

• independant guy sneaking in his voice.....

UBER cannot be the next SMC, he has had that position 2 time in a row adn that is the max. But I do suspect that whatever he wants next he will probably get.

independant guy sneaking out the back door....
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• I believe we do it 3 terms in a row.

Length of Office Terms:
                ... If a member is elected three times into the same office, that member must run for a different office in his fourth term, or not run at all.

Comment

• Yep, Uber is the most electable guy in the UFC. And after his third term, he's going to have to choose a different job.

Is there anybody else in the Coalition that seems to be a good leader of the future? Perhaps we're on our way out of favor for good. Once Trip leaves, I'm not sure who will rise up to lead the Imperialists, if anyone. You Hawks, however, should continue to flourish. Perhaps in time the Hawk party will take over and we Imperialists will become independents or the like.

--Togas
                  Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                  Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                  Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                  Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• i thought i was somewhat electable, but i didnt even come close in my election. that puts off my campaigning plans

The Hawk Party is not doing so well itself. The only other members i have seen around are Uber And Ortho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Togas
                      You Hawks, however, should continue to flourish. Perhaps in time the Hawk party will take over and we Imperialists will become independents or the like.
                      I don't know why! The Imperialists have a much better platform!

Comment

• I am running for the Foreign Affairs Minister, against, currently, the Banana...

You can find my campaign thread here

I hope the UFC will support me *cough* a little better than last time *cough*

Comment

• Of course we will support you, I will anyway!

Comment

Working...
                          X