I want to join AU 602 :

1. Alliance. great idea.
    2. Playing with Fugón!.
    3. We use to play in emperor.
    4. Both banana.
    5. Not european civ if possible.
    6. The Spanish site.

Thanks
    Last edited by Burroman; April 3, 2005, 17:21.

Comment

• Nope, you're not too late.

Comment

• BFM and I are conferring on getting a map done.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Krill, are you OK taking Aqua's spot as India in FFA1? There's only one 'foreign' player there, but it looks... challenging.

I need two more players for LA5. New sign-ups, please... I think Krill's point about map knowledge was well-taken, so only one game per player.

General note to later sign-ups: Don't worry about it!! We can keep launching new games as long as we keep getting six players together. Tell your friends, families, co-workers, neighbors... call up people you haven't seen since grade school, the last blind hook-up you had, whatever... fun for all!!
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• No, not Krill! I really don't like him...
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
              No, not Krill! I really don't like him...
              Let's see how snoopy feels about it.

/me snickers.

Comment

• I'm stuck with Aqualung on a small continent in another game- snoopy can count on a fun time either way...
                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                  So I take it we aren't using the same map for each game?
                  Ssshhhhh!!!
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
                    I'm stuck with Aqualung on a small continent in another game- snoopy can count on a fun time either way...
                    So you want me in the game for.....revenge?
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Theseus: just a (probably painful) thought: use one map for LA games and another for FFA. That way my teammate could subject himself to--er, "enjoy"--both styles. I think map knowledge *might* matter so it needs to be factored out as much as possible. Yeah, I know, it's enough trouble to design ONE map much less two!
                      "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

• One of the main principals of the AU is to compare the games, and try to see what others did that you could have done better. Having two maps limits that, and creates an extra load of work.

Comment

• Theseus, I'd love to

Where are the rules for the FFA again?
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I m not sure if here s the right place to post but,
                            is there a spot in any game for me?

D like to start soon, as well as i hope for a fast (sending saves) game

Comment

• OK... Krill is in FFA1 (rules? what rules? ), and tommynt will be in the next LA game.

BFM is working on the map.
                              Last edited by Theseus; April 4, 2005, 11:29.

Comment

• There is one thing...is the playing order fixed, or can we tweak it so that we have the optimal playing times.

IE east->west, instead of Europe->Middle east->Asia
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X