No announcement yet.

Gits' Hut and Special Finder v1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

argg....you didnt send again......oh well send tomorrow then...
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Still up....just. I sent a third time.....no matter, I will send again.

Comment

ok i am not sure what i have to do to read your attachments, they come in grey and i can't access them/?

Comment

ok, ONE more time, i comepletely disabled the firewall and the virus scanner

Comment

Excellent work from both samson and SG!!! It is priceless for me as I never understood the hut/special patterns anyway. Maybe now I have a chance at keeping pace in MP games.

Good job and kudos.
            "you better shape up, tiger, or some hotshot jap pilot is gonna flame your ass!"

Comment

the pattern was always easy enough, make a blank map and you can see foryourself..... this just eliminates the guesswork.......haha

Comment

I sent the file again this morning......any luck yet?

Comment

no b/c i had the stupid email blocker on...its off now...(for sure) and off until the file comes, i was at work when i posted that message

Comment

The hutfinder has greatly benefitted early city placement strats. Granted, we always knew the general special patterns, but sometimes you weren't sure if it was a three or four special pattern. Having a hut in your opening screen is an even bigger advantage than it was.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                      no b/c i had the stupid email blocker on...its off now...(for sure) and off until the file comes, i was at work when i posted that message
                      Ok I sent it again this morning.......last chance.

Comment

ok i got it, but when i try to run it, it sayss something about a dialer program>? and when i save it to a folder, i can't access it....creeping me out, it worked fine before

Comment

You are trying to 'run' the dll? I said copy it to your windows system folder.

You have tried just reinstalling the Git's program I take it?

Comment

i click on the attachment and save it to my windows system folder and then just leave it be ?

i will try this, and yes, i have installed and removed the program a ton of times and no change, but i put the .dll in my unzipped folder first...so maybe in the windows folder will give me a different result....

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                              i click on the attachment and save it to my windows system folder and then just leave it be ?
                              Yup..........should work.

Comment

For what it's worth, I get a similar message as War4ever: "Failed to load CommonDialog from Cmdlg32.ocx..." It appears this app was built expecting a more recent version of the ActiveX control than I have on my trusty ol' Win98 machine. Not sure whether I can get a version that will run it. This looks like such a great tool.
                                Death awaits you all...with nasty, big, pointy teeth

Comment

Working...
                                X