No announcement yet.

Gits' Hut and Special Finder v1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SG[1]... looks fun. Though I do share the concerns about taking the fun out of exploration. Good piece of work, though I don't expect to use it much. I never balck click either, just can't be arsed.
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

well i lost all my files on my computer and now when i dl this version and run the exe..i get a dll error???

obviously i am missing a file somewhere in MY system
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Which dll is it?

Comment

msvbvm60.dll i believe

Comment

Gotcha. I have mailed it to you (still Dieselonly yeah?), copy it to windows system directory (the one with lots of other dll's) and it may work.

Comment

Oops that mail got returned, and I doubt I can attach the file here. Mail me when you get back.

Comment

dieselonly@telus.net....

but now i have a different porblem, i ran VBRUN which is a files update of some sort, need it for satelite. but now i get this error

run time error 339 component COMDLG32OCX or one of its depnedancies not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid

Comment

The curse of the War4ever strikes again.

Have you uninstalled/moved something you shouldn't have?

Anyway restart, see what happens, and tell me if you still want this dll for the Git's thing.

Comment

i have done all of that , send it to me if you can

Comment

Uh, my icq has done a War4ever......sorry for leaving abruptly......should be back up soon.

Anyway I sent the dll......should sort the Gits's thing, but I am concerned at the second error. What prompted it, and does it reoccur even after a restart?

Comment

yes , i just wonder if the file is corrupted from this end? my machine is working fine, and yes i notice my messaged hanged with you, i will dl the files you sent and post back

Comment

can you send it again, my firewall deleted the files cuz of the settings i had i think...so i couldnt' access it

Comment

Resent.

Don't worry.......just icq having a funny five minutes......'tis backup now......but you aren't on.

So the second error you mentioned didn't repeat itself?

Comment

send again, i am going to try reboooting and coming on icq

Comment

Well I am off to bed.......msg me tomorrow if you haven't got it sorted.

Comment

Working...
                                X