de Historibus Europae PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• OK guys Im implementing a new rule for myself.

Any PBEM without a turn being played for a month Im going to drop out of.

With that being said we have a couple of options. Any of which need to happen by this sunday or Im officially out of this one.

Option1: Henrik plays his turn.

Option2: Yaro comes back as the Swedes and Eivind takes over for Henrik.

Ill live with any other option that gets this game going again.

Or we just let this one die, which would be unfortunate because I know I and others really enjoy this scenario.

So what say you all?
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'll play my turn now, if someone want to take over for me that's ok though.
        But I'd prefer staying in charge
        Last edited by Henrik; March 11, 2004, 12:57.
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Nothing of importance took place during the spanish turn
          Attached Files

Comment

• Beer delivered to Lubeck.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I belive yaroslav is back to play his game, so thanks for the game anyway
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobra
                I belive yaroslav is back to play his game, so thanks for the game anyway
                Yes but Henrik wants a replacement, do you want to be the Spanish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Henrik
                  I'll play my turn now, if someone want to take over for me that's ok though.
                  But I'd prefer staying in charge
                  Um...he says he wants to stay in charge?
                  Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Ah OK, I missed the last part.

Its up to you Henrik, I know you are very busy but you need to play more than once every 6 weeks.

I would be more than happy to have you continue, its your scenario!

Darius is up

Comment

• Huh? I go after Sweden...
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• I think I will be able to keep up, the amount of games I'm in has been greatly reduced as of late

Comment

• Originally posted by Henrik
                          I think I will be able to keep up, the amount of games I'm in has been greatly reduced as of late
                          OK fair enough Henrik

If anyone sees Yaroslav on MSN let him know he is welcome to join us back in this game AND its his turn

Comment

• Holy Fu*ck! This game moves!

Comment

• Yaroslav, now that you are back do you want to take back Sweden?

Comment

• Ok, I'll return to Sweden command. I'll play in a few minutes
                                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
                                X