No announcement yet.

'de Historibus Europae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote from SunTzu: "Minister of Defense Tony Montana has made Cadiz the Southern Command Center against the Evil Turkish aggressor."

Is Tony going to bring his chainsaw?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

He's bring the chainsaw and his little friend

Comment

Suntzu, how many times do I have to ask you to zip the f*cking file?
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

as many as you wish

Comment

Can you please zip it?
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

spain's turn
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks FMK

Yet more units have been brought up to intensify the siege of Edinburgh. Via 'wargaming'* English generals have belatetly realised that the conquest of the Scottish capital will be much harder then was previously believed. (BTW, nice work on the unit stats Henrik )

*Carrying out the attack in the single player game.
                Attached Files

Comment

On request of the citizenry of Danzig Swedish troops have been landed outside of the city.
                  The citizenry apparently thought different upon the troops arrival arguing that the army was eating too much food, denying it to the inhabitants of the city...

Attached Files
                  No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Watch it. Another move like that and you'll find yourself at war. Thats the last time I discuss anything with you. I should sink your pathetic fleet for this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ottoman armies showed of their world renowned skill with the cannon this year, as Ofen in Hungary was captured in a furious bombardment and with almost no Turkish casualties whatsoever. An advance along the road to Zagreb also saw the eradication of a corps of Imperial Albanian mercenaries, once more with negligible Turkish losses. However, a bloody assault on Zagreb itself was repulsed by the cities determined defenders.

In the Mediterranean, Heraklion on Crete was captured from Venice today after several charges by Janissaries and their supporting Spahis. Whilst at the other end of the Middle Sea, a Turkish force has made a landing on an unspecified Spanish beach.
                      Attached Files

Comment

winterfritz, its your turn in GNB at CFC....

Comment

Winterfritz and W.i.n.t.e.r are two different people.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

oh...ok i feel stupid now, sorry i'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry now... lol

Comment

Stuff 'Sploded

Side Note: FINALS ARE FINISHED!
                              Attached Files
                              Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                              http://john.jfreaks.com
                              -The Artist Within-

Comment

The French Monarchy has joined the Counter-Reformation movement sweeping Catholic Europe.

As a result, are people are happier, our coffers are fuller, and our science is outstanding! Weird, but nice...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X