Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Peace Reigns Supreme!

Originally posted by winterfritz

The peaceloving and generous Sultan objects most strongly to the slander and hate-mongering emenating from Madrid. We are a peaceful people merely making sure of our own security; we have offered peace, many times, to all our enemies.
    And yet your excellency refuses to offer peace to the very people you are currently subjugating, the Hungrians. Yet you said you have offered peace to all your enemies. Many emmissaries from Hungry have come to my courts begging help, saying that you have refused peace with them many times over! And yet they pose absolutely no threat to you. And given you're the only empire we have direct contact with that is Muslim, no wonder we're so paranoid. After 200 years of your encrouchment on Christian territory, its about time we Christians turn the tide.
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

Suntzu, can you please zip your saves in future? You of all people should know what a drag those big saves can be.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

yes daddy i hate zipping them though, i've gotten so lazy with sav files lol

Comment

Siege artillery is being bought up to intensify the seige of Edinburgh.
          Attached Files
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Sweden notes the end of the Franco-Habsburg conflict with joy in our hearts, however we fear the strong relations forming between these catholic countries...
            Let us hope that this alliance is only aimed at muslim insurgents and not fellow thier christians however different they may be in their ways of honouring our common god...

Henrik I
            Attached Files
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Peace Reigns Supreme!

Originally posted by JMarks
              Many emmissaries from Hungry have come to my courts begging help, saying that you have refused peace with them many times over!
              Then I am afraid those treacherous Hungarians are lying to you. Many a time have our emissaries been at Budapest to warn the Hungarian King to cease raiding our territories. As many times, the only response we have gotten is the continued pillaging and harrasment of our lands by those uncouth Albanian horsemen.

We have been forced to the conclusion that the only way to stop the barbarians to the north from attacking our subjects and cities is to bring them under the civilized and measured guidance of the Sultan, who will teach them the error of their ways. Until the Hungarians have proven responsible enough to govern themselves without constantly endangering the lives of their neighbours, we shall govern their territories and people for them.

Comment

Well, unless the Sultan can give some direct evidence to support his claims of the Hungrians doing such dreadful deads, (screen shots) we cannot believe him. Furthermore, I don't see how you can blame the hungarians for the actions of the Albanians! This manipulation will not be tolerated by the Christian West, we will stop at nothing to stop you.
                Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                -The Artist Within-

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Nothing special happening in Denmark. Our fleet has sallied, but only the captains know where they are headed...

-KK.
                    Attached Files

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Ottoman armies continue to advance up the Danube unopposed. The Albanian raiders in the service of the Hungarian king will soon be brought to account for their vicious crimes against the Sultan and his subjects.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Austrian forces mobilize to help their Hungarian brothers.
                          Attached Files
                          Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                          -The Artist Within-

Comment

I'll play tonight....

Comment

Nothing to report.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Game on!
                                Rebellions within Spain are being crushed.
                                The Royal Catholic Northern Army has been diverted from the old Post of Pampalona to crush the rebels at Vallodidloalda, and those other places.

The Turkish Menace will be crushed in North Africa! like the little cockaroach that they are.
                                Minister of Defense Tony Montana has made Cadiz the Southern Command Center against the Evil Turkish aggressor.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X