No announcement yet.

Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MING! I thought you said sav files were a valid image type!

Well...OBVIOUSLY its my fault, but if you would be so graceful, please describe me to me the nature of my mistake... then we can all revel in the master quality of the master units of master Nicosar's master gameboard.

-Your humble and most modest Gameplayer-

Comment

• Hmmm... I was told they were. What can I say...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• just thought id try....cuz then whenever i get asked or offer to show them i could always just have given em this site instead of sending it

oh well....

maybe one day when the communists take overs all picture types will become homogenous clones and blend into a single format, free and easy to use!.

Comment

• We can only hope...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nicosar:

I think your mistake is not putting the filename in the "Attach file" field, just below the options when you reply. Had you done so, your post should have said "Nicosar has attached this file:" which it didn't.

Or am I unaware of something?
            The long list of nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero-Tau
              Nicosar:

I think your mistake is not putting the filename in the "Attach file" field, just below the options when you reply. Had you done so, your post should have said "Nicosar has attached this file:" which it didn't.

Or am I unaware of something?
              Actually... I just went in and looked at how he tried to post it... He use img tags and then referenced a file on his computer, not a web site... uhh... that's not the way img tags work
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAA. ..... .....

hah.

Im glad youre amused, oh great one, but some of us do not come into this world pre-programmed and must use logic, but i guess thinking to use images already in your computer is ass-backwards disfunctional reasoning on my part...

Comment

• Is this the same file you send me?
                  It contained a virus so the server destroyed it.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by atawa
                    Is this the same file you send me?
                    It contained a virus so the server destroyed it.....................
                    Maybe I should consider myself lucky that I decided NOT to accept that file
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• well, it must be a pretty harmless and superly discrete, and actually rather by now vacated, migrating type of a single-byte mini-virus since i scanned the said file, and many more besides, and it came out clean, but im glad the server caught it for ya...

(damn squatter-viruses, like roaches dey be! dey shlip in your computah!... crawl around er a whiles, and den leave!!...leaving YOU bug-eyed....i've seen entire MEN go mad, i'se has... )

Comment

• Well, I was pointed in this direction, but I ain't reading all that either.
                        Is this the new Eyes? Wordy like Eyes.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Eyes' ego....but with seemingly little knowledge of civ.

Comment

• You know, the Christmas hats just make yours, Mings, and RAHS avatars scarier than they already were.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Is this a phobia you would like to share with us?

Dungeon master is a force for good......now he is a festive force for good.

Comment

• Look at the 3 scary avatars, and compare with my nice, peaceful dove.

Comment

Working...
                                X