• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War4 = humphrey B bear
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Looks like a fashion challanged version of the infinetely more loved YOGI the Bear
      Attached Files
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thanks rah...but at least i am not a transvestite covered in blue feathers to quote you of course
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          All I remember of Solo one is a rather insipid theme song which somehow seems to have hard wired itself to my memory.

Thanks for bringing it up Hydey
          Remember "The Box"? On Channel 10? Belinda Giblen flaunting 'em? Nah, you were both probably too young. Your folks wouldn't have let you watch it.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I remember "The Box". Never saw it but it was widely discussed on the school payground. There was always one kid who could watch stuff like that and report back.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It was fun to write. Especially bits like ... "Tracey, glistening, fresh from the shower, walks out of the bathroom looking for a towel".
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Whadya reckon?

I reckon this is way off topic, huh Makeo?

My favourite early Aussie drama series was a show called "Dynasty"

And while we're off-topic does anyone remember Stuart Wagstaffs Playhouse - he showed a brilliant feature once called "The Stone Tapes".
                Would love to see it again but I think it disturbed half of the ABC viewers so much they erased it!
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Did finny do any writing for clasic aussie shows like Aunty Jack

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by deity

My favourite early Aussie drama series was a show called "Dynasty"
                    Created and written by Tony Morphett. It actually started life as a novel, but it was withdrawn and pulped for libel reasons. The "media mogul family" too closely resembled a rather prominent Australian media mogul family. So Tony rejigged it and turned it into the TV series.

And while we're off-topic does anyone remember Stuart Wagstaffs Playhouse - he showed a brilliant feature once called "The Stone Tapes".
                    Would love to see it again but I think it disturbed half of the ABC viewers so much they erased it!
                    I don't recall it. What vintage? Was it Oz stuff? Or imported?

Comment

I waiting for another update screen shot.

RAH
                      Feeble attempt to get this thread back on topic
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, they are on TV shows and production and foreign languages.....thats what happens when empires make it to the top, they become lazy and watch the telly
                        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          I waiting for another update screen shot.
                          I might post one when I get home.

Basically makeo got phobic about playing another session of this game so he conceded it to me.

At the end it was horse 18 cities and 85 units to makeo 13 cities and 48 units.

In the new game we're 6 cities apiece and just made contact after 1 session. First blood to makeo.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

hurray.
                            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Basically makeo got phobic about playing another session of this game so he conceded it to me.
                              Too much time in the states Makeo?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Hmmm, you'll soon find out Hydey

Comment

Working...
                                X