Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    Hmmm, you'll soon find out Hydey
    No , he has no time for us bozo's
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

He has time for you now
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

He has time for you now
        Only to crush with his mighty army .
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

This is the time to be playing down the line Hydey, no rash shots. Get your defence in shape and the scoring opportunities will come.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

You're far better dealing in AFL parlance than tennis with Hydey. Talk about zone defence or man-on-man. Yes, I know that's basketball parlance, but that's the way AFL has gone. Tragically. One of the many reasons why I turned to rugby.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Er, that was actually cricket speak finbar

Comment

Er, that was actually cricket speak finbar
                It was, too. You're quite right. Sorry. Serves me right for speed reading. Still, he hasn't troubled the scorer all that much recently, so I'd still suggest you try some AFL parlance. OTOH, Carlton is now definitely going to collect the wooden spoon for the first time in about 100 years, so maybe AFL isn't the go after all.

Ah! He posted a pic of his golf trophy! Perhaps you could suggest that he just keep it in the fairway. And if he gets into trouble, play the percentages and get it back into play. And don't go trying to hole 20 metre monsters leaving himself 2 metre knee-tremblers coming back.
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Currently he's playing the way Michael Slater does when he forgets to take his tablets.

Comment

Sheesh. Next thing, Hydey'll have his Ferrari repossessed.

Comment

Hydey tells me John Howard is to blame. He says he spends most evening calculating his GST whilst playing.

Comment

He should get MYOB. MYOB does it all in about ten seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
                          He should get MYOB. MYOB does it all in about ten seconds.
                          I think he has MYOB

Comment

I think he has MYOB
                            I'm sure you think you're jesting. MYOB is a Godsend once you know how to use it. Trouble is, you have to pay a consultant to come and show you. The instruction manuals are denser than ... I might just leave it at that ...

Comment

That was a false economy when he decided to skip the consultant

Comment

It verges on fraud. You get two instruction manuals but they are totally impenetrable. And the consultant - MYOB licenses accountants to be consultants - charge about $100 an hour to help you set up the system. It's all tax-deductible, which doesn't stop it being fraudulent.

Comment

Working...
                                X