No announcement yet.

Whaddya reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house we built has a finished basement where I am king, and they need permission to enter
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lucky you

Its very unusual for Australian houses to have basements - must have something to do with building codes.

I'll take an upstairs bedroom for my office - the one with the best view

I think I'll also hide a couple of old computers around the house in case there's a raid
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        The house we built has a finished basement where I am king, and they need permission to enter
        I have finished house where I am king and they don't get a say in anything.

Mrs hydey walks into the room

oops gotta go
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Well i live alone so but i am king on the throne
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Hey Hydey - where did you go last night? We were saving that duel to play the 3 way when you went offline

We're not going to play that duel if others are online any more - its too damn intense.

And besides, makeo obviously needs breaks between turns
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

In our area... most houses have basements. We had ours finsihed when it was built, instead of doing it later.

It's over 1500 square feet... includes a full bathroom with shower, and has a nice fridge for all my beer
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

It's over 1500 square feet...
                Huh? Planning to put in a skating rink?

Comment

his basement is bigger than my apartment
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                    Well i live alone so but i am king on the throne
                    Mrs Horse suggested that on occasion

The married Australian family man does however have a throne - its called the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

The married Australian family man does however have a throne - its called the toilet
                      That explains why most houses have 2 or 3 toilets

Last night 3 of us online, we all wanted to play but you and makeo then started playing your dual, 2's company 3's a crowd, so I saw no point in hanging around to have you tell me how much fun you are having playing civ.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Much latter in marriage: "Thank god he's on the computer instead of pestering me."

RAH
                        Much much later in the marriage: "I hate your computer more than I hate you but I demand 50% of it in the settlement! Here's an axe!"
                        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

hey finbar, stop posting and get back to writing Neighbours scripts.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

They still have that show? I dated a POM who liked it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                              hey finbar, stop posting and get back to writing Neighbours scripts.
                              Never written for it in my life. Nor Home & Away. I don't write for sh*t shows. But I'm developing a series about a Lawn Technician who has a secret double life as a Super Model!
                              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey

Last night 3 of us online, we all wanted to play but you and makeo then started playing your dual, 2's company 3's a crowd, so I saw no point in hanging around to have you tell me how much fun you are having playing civ.
                                Oh well - we were saving the duel but you were gone. Maybe you were huffy and went to watch Buffy (sorry)

I also felt bad when you and finbar were online the other night so no more twos'ies. But I was about the execute the attack that cut off his forward cities so.....

Now I'm building up for something else and so is he if the troops he's accumulating is any guide so I think I'll let him go first again. I have a pretty good idea where the blow is going to fall anyway - so bring it on makeo

Comment

Working...
                                X