No announcement yet.

Whaddya reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a 1x1x game so its not going to be a quick kill - certainly not while he has GW - but he might not have it for much longer
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
      Interesting side note, Makeo ,Horse and I have a 3 way going
      This is very scary. Be afraid, be very afraid.

RAH

Disclaimer: (the above quote was shortened to fit the screen)
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That screenshot was taken on the turn when I took the fort outside Honebetsu. That flushed a lot of his units out of those 3 forward cities as he tried to retake the fort. Then my cav which you can see there moved in and did a bit of killing because most of his forward units were cats and were stranded.

He's been trying to retake the fort at Honebetsu ever since.

The other thing to note is my occupation of a mountain fort at the bottom of the map. That road leads to his capital and the rest of his empire. He's been moving units through there using diplo guiding (GRRR!!!) but I've pillaged that road several times now so his settlers are becoming world class road builders

I do enjoy pillaging his mining too
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Another screen shot please.
          I did fully expect Honebetsu to fall soon seeing your position and the full tirenes approaching.

RAH
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nah - I haven't attacked it - its on a hill and full of pike.

This is a positional game.

Comment

am i in trouble

?
              Attached Files
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                Nah - I haven't attacked it - its on a hill and full of pike.

This is a positional game.

yep, it looks like the same position to me.

RAH
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think both sides are getting frustrated with our crap mil techs. I hit Tula with 5 vet cats and 2 crusaders and hardly bruised the defenders.

Makeo lost about 15 cats trying to take that fort back outside Honebetsu.

I'd be embarrassed to say what year this game is at now

He played last night with his girlfriend sitting on his lap so I don't know if he was really concentrating on the game

He said he might resign soon - that doesn't sound like our makeo - must be love

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    He played last night with his girlfriend sitting on his lap so I don't know if he was really concentrating on the game
                    How long did HIS turns take...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

About seven seconds ...

Oh! His Civ turns? I have absolutely no idea.
                      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

It came up (excuse the pun) when I sunk one of his tris and he said he hadn't seen mine (excuse the pun) because his girlfriend was sitting on his lap and he couldn't see it (excuse the pun) over her shoulder.

I must say I found the idea of someone playing with a young girl sitting on his lap rather distracting.

When Mrs Horse came to say goodnight in her quilted gown and cold cream and rollers for a nano second I thought about asking her to sit on my lap whilst I played but then I thought..............nah

Comment

I can just imagine Makeo playing with four ankle-biters wanting his attention. Can't you?
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
                            I can just imagine Makeo playing with four ankle-biters wanting his attention. Can't you?
                            As a matter of fact I can

Pre marriage: "Aw - isn't he cute with his computer games."

Post marriage: "if that bastard doesn't get off the PC I'm walking out."

Comment

Much latter in marriage: "Thank god he's on the computer instead of pestering me."

RAH
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                                Much latter in marriage: "Thank god he's on the computer instead of pestering me."
                                *Oh please - let us reach that stage soon*

The house we're looking at buying is so big she won't be able to find me without a tracker dog - Muwahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X