No announcement yet.

Another IMPERIALISM 1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your grammer wasn't that bad, just a few wrong conjegations... It's much more than I would expect from an ammerican....

Comment

I just completed my 3rd semester of Russian. I realized I should have said at university rather than at school. It is difficult, in that there are so many regular rules, which is sort of the opposite of how English is, I still like learning it though. But you understood me, and I understood you, so that's what matters.

Comment

yes I understood you fine.

Back OT: who's turn is it??

Comment

He's back! And nobody missed him...

President returns from trip, blah blah

So, nothing has happened, I'm honestly surprised.

Stormbringer: Looks like it's El's turn UNLESS Soundwave shows up and says....something.

USA demands that if a conference on the Africa-issue is held, the protocol will be made official. This to ensure that non-participating nations won't be pissed. Also it will help global understanding, yada, yada..

Germanus: Thanks a lot for, uh, being prepared to substitute. Honestly, otherwise I would have been all nervous and so. Cheers.

Soundwave: I'm NOT trying to kick you out, but if you are so busy perhaps you should get a substitute for this PBEM. Now if you are sure that you will be able to play within resonable time in the near future then everything is just fine and dandy. However, I wouldn't want to see this game stand still for a week (!) again.

*phew*

Excuse me, I'm off to read the thousands off OT-posts I've missed.
          Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Dear President Pavlov,

it's been my pleasure to stay in the Oval Office for a while. I had quite some time to kill, and I found the stagiere quite helpfull. I took the liberty of smoking a few sigars. (didn't inhale though)

If I can be of service again, just give me a ring.

Germanos.

P.S.: say hello to Monica for me.
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Lets get this scenario moving again.

The Kaiser beiieves that a partition of Africa is neccsesary so that German interest in this area can be protected.

btw is Soundwave still playing or has JamesJKirk taken over his duties.
              Last edited by Smaug; July 5, 2002, 01:02.

Comment

Ok, Soundwave, let's get this straight. You can't just come in, say: "Give me my Russia back!" and then not actually play your turn. It's not good enough.

I say: Go ahead El. Soundwave, you're just going to have to wait until your next turn. But if you don't give us some substance (like, a savegame) by then, you should be replaced. I don't want to have to go through with this every time it's Russias turn.
                Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Ok, Japanese merchants travel the world.

Can I ask the Russian player to please NOT zip the file if he doesn't have to, thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

France lifts the unintantional(I was sure I left one square open !) blockade of Hong Kong.
                    The traders travel through the world. Farther preperations for an offensive in Northern Africa.

Comment

here is the save
                      Attached Files

Comment

The Kaiser has proposed the new colonial act. This proposal will make sure of growth in the East Indies and Africa beginning with the construction of factories.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I've downloaded the save (btw, "France.zip", are you sure it's the right save, Smaug?) but I'll play and post tomorrow.

Managed to drag a laptop along to the countryside and now I'm sitting inside avoiding the sun.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

El, with this game, as I imagine you saw, you have to zip the saves for the Apolyton server to accept them. In the future, I, or Soundwave if he returns for good, I imagine, can send the unzipped file to an email address if you want

Comment

James, yeah, I realised that when I tried to attach it without zipping.

Don't worry about it, I'll just deal with it.

Comment

Does anyone know why this save file exceeds the limit and others don't

PS I know it's the size, but why is this bigger than the others?
                                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X