Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the save game might come in handy:
    Attached Files
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Whos turn?
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Easy man, easy.

Uk and then Russia again.

Comment

Russo-Ammerican Alliance Signed

New Dipolmatic moves have made the new Russo-American Alliance a success, from the Age old tsarist regime to form with the new American Democrarcy!

Franco-Russo Alliance

Bewilded by French fears a Allaince has been signed in case of armed conflict with any nation (bar USA).
          "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

President Pavlov is utterly pleased that this breaktrough has been made in negotiations with the czar. He hopes that this will lead to a peaceful and prospering future in the Pacific region.
            Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

The German government is delighted with these new peace treaties in Europe and hopes that this peace will be upheld so that we all may concentrate on the growth of our colonies.

Otto von Bismark declared today that any nation that breaks this peace will have Germany as its enemy.

On a lighter note, Germany has welcomed any nation who wishes to trade with Germany.

Comment

Great Britain asks that all nations freely and openly allow our merchants into your territory.

On another note The British government demands that France stop its blockade of Hong Kong and withdraw to at least 3 spaces away. Until this is complied with, Saigon will be blockaded.

OOC: how come the net files are too big if we don't zip them?
                Attached Files
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I am going to be gone from June 21st to July 1st. And I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over while I was gone before I have get someone new from outside.
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Case is taking over. I'll PM you the password.

Comment

Thanks You guys are using the offically released version, aren't you?
                      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I'm using the version from the Spanish civsite. I spose that's what were using. Right!?

-Homer Simpson

Comment

right
                          BTW who's turn is it?

Comment

Oh, Soundwave! Yohoo! Yor turn!

Btw, happy midsummer, te celbrations have begun, which explins my strsbge spellling...Or myebe it's just cause I'm swedsih

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Yeah, Soundwave, where are you, get a move on! Play! We want to play!

Comment

What should we do?
                                Should we skip soundwave and let the Ai play one turn for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X