X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you say. Less talk, more play!

Comment

• "Me and markus vs kuja and Bud? This won't even be a match."

hm.. why do you say that? i'm not one to talk about my records against ppl, but mine against both you and markus are quite formiddable. so... i work on sunday, is this happening or not? i agree with spike, less character bashing and more civ bashing.
      "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
      - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuja
        i agree with spike, less character bashing and more civ bashing.

Especially since serious character bashing isn't allowed, but very serious civ bashing is
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• maybe someone should just play and beat eyes at tennis , then he may be more willing to play civ instead of talk BS
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• If Kuja was interested in a team game, me and him vs Eyes and markusf. I would most certianly be interested in playing. Chris, you know we could beat them. So Sean, when is the date for the game? Or you going to just talk more smack, and dodge it for another 3-4 days... Chris's time to play runs short im sure, as Do i not have all the time in the world. Lets get a game going... TheNothing, And Kuja Vs.... EyesofNight, And Markusf. Mmmmmmmmmmmm The bids shall go up.... starting bid is 50 bucks fellow civers. Choose your team.... I shall make a post soon, as to a poll... Right before the date of the game. We shall see what the civ world thinks... but for now, Sean, where the hell is the date? Chris and I are waiting...
            I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

• Eyes has to fly home from the french open
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• [SIZE=1] The bids shall go up.... starting bid is 50 bucks fellow civers. Choose your team....
                I bet 50 on "The game won't be played"...
                googol... this is a number!
                "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

• Originally posted by Messer Niccolò
                  I bet 50 on "The game won't be played"...
                  , but just in case ...

... lets get prepared.

SG[1]
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• whats the point in playing...... the victor will brag for the next year about this being the only game they have won and the losers will "forget" their loss due to ****ty hut luck/starting positions....

or as many team games go.... "my partner was stuck between the other two and i couldn't effectively rush my horses over there in time"

after all, we can all uncover the map when it comes to huts, but for some reason we can't come to our allies aid quickly enough......
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• That's the main reason we stopped playing 2 on 2 games. The first partnership to meet had a incredible advantage due to tech trades and leapfrogging tech development. And supported attacks also.

But I would like to see a game here, just for the entertainment of reading the posts.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• agreed rah......perhaps the game is too old for some of the greats.....they don't want to risk tarnishing their reputation

Comment

• Yes, when fear of losing overshadows the fun of winning, it's sad, and time to move on.

Fortunately I have no fear of losing.
                          Practice makes perfect.

Rich
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Im not afriad of winning or loosing. I just know it will be the best game out there. No one else is that much of a challenge to be honest.
                            I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

• if you don't mind me asking Bud.....what names did you go by in league/poly/zone before this...?

Comment

• Lets see, I was Merlin, KasYa.... Samson, TheNothing, Stranger, TheStub... BudHo. OmegaMan.... *thinks* I dont know thats really a question for Eyes, im sure he knows more of them....

Comment

Working...
                                X