No announcement yet.

Lets end this once and for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure if we have ever played........btw..why all the differen't monickers.....usually thats a sign of a cheater who needs to reinvent themselves......

don't take offence.....i am NOT calling you a cheater.....and many of us have created other usernames , but that is quite a few
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• To be honest, i cheated... I created multiple acounts, and gave wins to myself in gameleague. Then I used a cheatomatic against Zylka, Eyes and Kuja... Have caused a few riots in the civ world in my day... Gone straight for a long time now. Used to be all i cared about was winning... Now i dont give a damn.... But i still like winning, but im good enough to back alot of what i say up with some smack. So is Sean and everyone, but I must say the best have always fallen once... Other than Markusf, i cant say ive ever heard anything bad about him. He is a pretty good apple all the way around i suppose.
      I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

• ic....fair enough.....most of the greats i have played and to be honest i can't win all the time against them either....in fact its more like 50-50 ...nice dose of realism... the funny thing about civ...you can get pasted four times in a row......and then win four in a row against the same people......

never have cheated.......but i do like to win as well..so i understand where your coming from...

Comment

• Bud is one of the greatest cheaters to ever live. Every month we removed him from gameleague. He can't obey laws and rules in real life, and he certainly can't do it on a computer. I'll play, name the time.

Comment

• Im not afriad of winning or loosing. I just know it will be the best game out there. No one else is that much of a challenge to be honest.
            ----------orginally posted by Bud---------------------------
            Forget about the impresive string of ass whippings I have delivered to you lately? buddy....
            8 Time Game League Champion!
            Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

Comment

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight
              I'll play, name the time.

That means I've thrown away my 50?
              Well at least I'll enjoy the best game ever...
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

• No your money is still safe, all we have so far is one guy saying name the time and another answering back with name the time. Will one of them actually name the time and the other say yes that time is good ever happen?
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• It will never happen...........lol........
                  Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

• You guys are all talk.

Stop being such twits and play the game already.

Seriously, you act like a bunch of kids on the playground at recess time, arguing and taunting instead of just playing a damn game of kickball.
                    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
                      No your money is still safe,
                      Hydey: one of the Apolyton wisest guys...

And the end of the week approaches...
                      Last edited by Messer Niccolò; June 12, 2002, 04:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Messer Niccolò

Hydey: one of the Apolyton wisest guys...
                        How much is he paying you

Comment

• Obviously more than you WAR4
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever

How much is he paying you
                            I've been caught
                            Where do you think I got the 50 to bet?

Comment

• Well I haven't checked this thread in a few days.......I see nothing has changed as of yet..........figures!!!!!!!.......lol
                              Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

• actually i posted i would play as a partner in a 2v2 game but no one responded....

Messer and Hydey....... in cahoots

Comment

Working...
                                X