No announcement yet.

Lets end this once and for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one more thing, markus is whinning in another thread about a game where he had so many mountains. Well the other game you refer to about winning was won by 2500BC on 1x1x on a medium map, do I even really need to say more? But I will. My start was in an alcove that housed 1 city. I had to build my next city on a forest because it would otherwise take me 10 turns to get to a spot to build another. Markus started on a river with lots of open area and got tons of units from huts. He eventually walked right up and took out my second city with an archer. Even if I had wanted to stop him I couldn't considering that outside my alcove was a nice long mountain range. Chalk up a win for the great markusf!! Way to really win a big one! But I guess we could talk about the other 3 I won that actually went past 1000BC, but I don't think I really need to go into that, or the zillion other 2x2x games I raped you in.

Comment

i hosted after we noticed your riot factor was different.

a riot factor of 18 allows 10 or 11 cities to be happy in despot not the normal 5.

Here is the game. Where are all my whales?
      Attached Files
      Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
      and kill them!

Comment

No, you didn't host because you told me to close out my game so the riot factor would take effect. Do I need to get the ICQ history files posted? I'm looking at them right now.

Comment

Come on lets get a version of the score from each of you.

Do you agree how many games you have played recently, with all starts counting?

Comment

sounds typical, eyes loses 2 games in a row and blames it on luck. I wonder if he has every "really" lost a game.

Comment

wow, and you 2 were gonna be partners in a game together? i can't imagine anything good coming of that the way you guys argue.
              "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
              - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Bravo. That's the spirit I like to see. Something obvious like that and instead of three pages of accusations about cheating, it's a simple..."I just think he changed it and forgot about it" which is probably what happened.

Sometimes it's just about the competition. But there can still be some "class".

RAH
                Sadly the "class" was met with "gutter". Eyes has yet to show any class that I'm aware of, he'll even start cursing out a supposed ally after that ally let him slide without casting blame. Bad form eyes.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                  sounds typical, eyes loses 2 games in a row and blames it on luck. I wonder if he has every "really" lost a game.
                  Ah, there's the rub. Even mediocre Ozzy has beaten Eyes half a dozen times or so, but because of the way Eyes plays I'm sure he won't count them. If things don't go his way perfectly from the beginning he will quit and want to start over. If he quits in a game, then I count that as a forfit, and a win for me. But of course a game isn't a "real game" unless Eyes has a fantastic start, otherwise its just rotten luck and it doesn't count.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I know im not one to be butting in, but ill supply a challenge. Ill play You eyes. When ever, you just send me the ip.... Ill give you my best game. I assure you. Send me the date and time, or will you back down the same as Strat?
                    I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

• And strat, Dont take offense to this but man... You let me down by backing out against Eyes. He is my enemy, you my friend. But damn Strat.... Its sean, you and i both know we could take him in any challenge.... So I will take him, in any challenge... Unless he is to cowardly to play me. Shoot, ill get a team and play the team game. Fight me sean.
                      I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

• i wanna play too! i dont care who's team i'm on, i just want a good game for a change.
                        "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
                        - Epicurus

Comment

• Strate/Bud/Kuja against Markus/Eyes/Fell.

Sounds to me like extra popcorn production will be necessary.

Comment

• Imagine the agony of 58'000 restarts until all 6 are happy with the start, no wait you have 5 whales and I have only 4 another restart.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Strate/Bud/Kuja against Markus/Eyes/Fell.

Sounds to me like extra popcorn production will be necessary.
                              It will be easy to make all the extra popcorn with all the HOT AIR that this game would generate.

But I won't hold my breath. These match ups have a tendency to fall apart long before anything meaningful happens.

RAH
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A match made in, hmmm, Hell.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X