Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killed a couple of Turkish units
    Attached Files
    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
    Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• - Scottish Resistance completely annihilated at Scapa Flow.

- The remainder of the Royal Navy's home fleet has been destroyed off Plymouth.

- 3 Turkish units destroyed next to Danzig.

- German troops have evacuated the Low Countries entirely.
      Attached Files
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• As the Germans abandon Germany, Austria makes creeds to protect its new conquest. The dictactor government of Darius871 is nomore. Abound to small parts in Europe, Darius871, leader of the German government hides out in of all countries Britain. Austria believes this irony is the way of humpa, the new Austria religion developed around its great leader Civfan. Civfan is a GOD and the almighty GOD has given Germany a lesson in warfare they will never forget.

As millions of Austrian and Hungarian pillgrims flock to the capital of the world Vienna, which displays the riches of its conquest, news comes from the mighty military press:

Germans leave lowlands, Austria soldiers move in and put up the mighty Austrian flag. Cities now riding the Austrian flag

Amsterdam
        Brussels
        Liege
        Hamburg
        Magdeburg

Austrian forces also moved against France this month as the downfall of that country proceeds.

Austria captures

Nancy
        Verdun

The bordem alliance seems to have crippled under the might of the world. Plans on borders and territories should soon take place!
        Attached Files
        Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• The reconstruction of Italy has begun, but the amount of work to do is frightening...

The military operations have stopped for the moment...

And the save:
          Attached Files
          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Well Sh*t

Alright guys I have been investigated for cheating I think I know what the problem is, I apologize I made really stupid mistake, here is the file I posted
            Last edited by Prometheus; February 19, 2003, 00:44.

Comment

• And here is the file I meant of post and the one I copied lazy civ from; so I did cheat. I often play the game as breaks in-between reading and have multiple saves. Sorry.

I will accept any judgment you all put forward. I already answered conmcb25 with the explanation on the other questions earlier tonight but as I to looked through my files I found two saves and realized what happened.
              Attached Files

Comment

• The main difference is sold improvements and rushed units.

Comment

• Wait, so if I understand correctly, you posted a file, changed some production orders on it and saved but forgot to post the updated file, and then ran lazyciv from the updated file and not the one on the thread? That's definitely NOT cheating.

Maybe I'm missing something here, could you be more specific? Obviously I can't look into the files since I'm in this game.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• um, it doesn't sound like cheating, jsut a little mistake of the mouse
                    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Right, the concern was that I had more heavy artillery in 1919 than I was supposed to have by the 1918 save files that I posted. The save that was meant to be posted I had sold nearly 2000 dollars worth of improvements and rush built more units.

The other concerns dealt with getting them to Russia, which I used a rushed ocean liner and ship chaining to get them to Russia. (to take Kiev and Moscow)

Then the other issue dealt with France how I got in there which I used a freight which is immune to ZOC to get by the Swiss guard and come in on the road leading from Italy to France (38,90) (36,90) to hit Montelimar first. (don’t need heavy artillery for France since they never built Machine gunners)

Your more than welcome to look at my saves, not going to change anything now.

Comment

• ok, everything sounds ok.

Who started the accustions your cheating?

If no cheating lets continue playing.

I find this game fun and interesting. Its going smoothly and fast. Lets continue then.
                        Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Alright Thanks for the understanding guys, I deleted the old save since I realized no one needed as its on page 36/37 and left the new one in case conmcb25 wanted to compare.

It’s not important who accused me Civ-fan, just wanted to let everyone know what was up and to answer any questions anyone might have. Hopefully this answers any questions. If conmcb25 needs any answers he can pm me or anyone can ask how I did something.

Comment

• Everything's fine here too. I must say that if someone did cheat making up this story would get them off, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• If you look at the original 1919 file and compare it against the 1920 file it looks like something is not right.

Prometeus gave a good explanation. And he answered me promptly and professionally in the PM.

He DID NOT have to post here, but he did. I intended to keep this between the two of us until I heard either a good or a bad explanation.

I heard a good one and he volunteered to let you all know what was going on.

This is on the up and up. No problem here.

Prometeus, make sure to post your CORRECT saves in the future. This will keep mix ups like this from happening again.

Sorry for any inconvienece this may have caused anyone.

Game on!
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Glad that's setted then Everyone can make mistakes.
                                If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                                Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X