No announcement yet.

History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you just have to see with Darius who will be Turk and who will be German!!
    Wanna rock-paper-scissors? I'd like Germany but we can do a game of chance maybe
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Let's cast lots! Good to have you with us Furst!
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Yeaahh we can play cards about it. But ok when you want Germany you can have it and I will try my best to be the Turks (anyone want to be my friend and gift me all his techs and about 500 engineers? )

Comment

• Yeah, I'll give you a whole bunch of stuff if you ally with me.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• ok. no changes to the scenario. ok with that. ok, new players joining. ok with that. Now, WHOS TURN IS IT?

from a deeply frustrated player

hahaha

just kidding....

Lets get on with it!
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Hmm I was wondering when the last file was played now I found out it was 3(!!) pages ago (wow this game advances rather slowly) and it was the UK so this means now it's my turn

Hmm nothing much (well you didn't really expected something). Besides we would like to ask the russians to explain the warship next to Constantinople. As a gesture of goodwill we suggest russia to tell us in advance when they are moving a warship through our strait. Traders are allowed to move freely but as those warships are very dangerous to our coastal cities we need to insist on this regulation.

We thank you in advance
              Metternich II.
              (Austrian advisor in Turkish service)
              Attached Files

Comment

• Blast! As I am posting everywhere, I'm going to be gone until at least the 20th, possibly even longer. It's a very long story. As it includes my not having access to the internet except for this 10-minute library sliver, I don't have time to arrange subs this time. Sorry, but I'll try to make the wait as short as possible.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• 8 days, Jacobite...
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

• Days off

As mentioned on other threads, I'll be away from the 28th of August to the 8th of September, and not able to access a computer! And YES, before you ask, I do deserve my days off !!

So I'll need a sub for the various pbem I'm in for this (short)time! As I would prefer someone I know from other games, here you'll find the list of the pbems I'm in; so if you would be willing to sub for me in one of the game where you aren't already involved, please let me know!!

Anyway, at the rate some of the game are moving, you might even not need to play a turn...

The games are:

Hellas (Corinth)
                      History (Italy)
                      Another Age of War (Turkey)
                      Mongols (Khwarizm)
                      American Empire (Indians)

Thanks!!
                      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Ehrm Jacobite's last post was on the 9th, so I think we should find a replacement or at least a sub...
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• I think we should just find a replacement..
                          If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                          Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Creating search thread now...

How long do you think we should wait before doing a last resort, such as Civfan or I taking Russia and the other commanding AH and Germany as an Age-or-War-esque CEU?
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• I'll do it.
                              Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Is there something I need to know?
                                Is Russia at war with someone???
                                Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

Working...
                                X