History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement from the Secretary-General of the League of Nations:

No restrictions on warfare should be issued nor anymore restrictions on transportation. Europe shall develop on it's own path without any regulation.

OOC: I think we're making a big deal out of nothing. Anyway this scenario isn't perfect Let's just play
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• So...????
      Are you going to fix it or not?
      South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
      Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
        Statement from the Secretary-General of the League of Nations:

No restrictions on warfare should be issued nor anymore restrictions on transportation. Europe shall develop on it's own path without any regulation.

OOC: I think we're making a big deal out of nothing. Anyway this scenario isn't perfect Let's just play
        Correct in every sense of the post!

If we're putting it to a vote thats two (maybe three, w/Italy) for just playing the damn game.

Comment

• ANZAC got a point, lets just play.
          If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
          Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• That's four - a majority. Lets get on with it.

Comment

• Good to see we're running with it. We'll just go with it. Anyway with the transcontinental charges happening, those nations are going to be exshausted--then it's time for the sideliners to step in
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• That's four - a majority. Lets get on with it.
                Ok, if that´s the decision of the majority...
                Then I´ll inform you that i decline to continue with this game.
                As I said a few posts above, i don´t want to experience the same kind of war. I´ve already given my arguments. If you don´t pay attention or simply don´t care about it; no problem is up to you guys.
                But personally, i don´t want to go on.
                As some of you said: this is an scenario made by a human-being with its problems; it´s not perfect.
                And If I filled in for Germany, i had done it before taking notice of this problem. well, not problem, characteristic of the scenario.

Guys:
                No hard feelings. It´s your decision. Good luck, and try to enjoy this scenario. Personally, i feel that this unlimited movement doesn´t fit in this historical situation.

Darius:
                Hehe, you know how to win this game... Good luck!!

About the file, don´t worry; there´s no password.

See you
                South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Obviously I put a vote in for fixing it, but I guess it isn't going to happen.

Assuming we are continuing as-is, I considered leaving too, but as Academia touched on I can just take advantage of your bad position as you decided not to fix this.

For that matter I can take Germany if no one takes it, and the Ottoman Empire can be shooting practice once again.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• Whatever! Lets just play! There isn't even any war going on right now! Jeeez...

Comment

• I'm not suggesting we should abandon this game, lets get another player and continue.

NOW, like I said in the Hellas thread, I would like to start a game just with players who PLAY: Darius, ANZAC, sas, & Cyrion (or anybody else you can vouche for.) I'm not one to judge w/o knowing someone, so I'll extend this to Civfan, too. Somebody start a scenario and let's play! I don't even care what it is or what my country is! I started playing PBEMs back in the spring and between two games I've had about four turns so far! What do you say to one more PBEM?

Oh, and I'll start a thread to find a new Germany, if that is the plan. Let me know or DIY.

Comment

• DIY? Anyway I'm going to start a thread for the "Player's PBEM" thread and we'll see what happens. Yes let's let this game continue...

Comment

• Cool, count me in.
                          Originally posted by The ANZAC
                          DIY?
                          Do
                          It
                          Yourself

A common abrevation among fans of independent music. DIY is the only way most good music gets recorded anymore.

Comment

• Hi!!

I would be glad if you would let me participate here. Oh am I in the right thread hmm I think so? Well I might be new to this PBEM thing but I will do my best to be reliable. Hope you experts won't roll over me on my first turn

Comment

• Hi Fürst,

For me you are welcome indeed!!

And if all others agree, you just have to see with Darius who will be Turk and who will be German!!

And don't be too afraid of being "rolled over": this game is, up to now at least, much more diplomatic than military...
                              Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                              Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                              POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                              LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X