History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not crazy: yes!!

Also, things aren't looking completely like history. For example, I am allied with Germany, though I might cancel it now...
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Look at what I found in my profile...any ideas, this i slinked to what I saw before.
      Attached Files
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• No hasty conclusion: you might still be crazy, but at least you're not the only one...

Yes, it's what I saw yesterday too!! and what I see in my profile!!

Looks like Attack, Defense, Movement and Hit Points...

Which doesn't really relate to the heading "Posts stats"...

BTW, ANZAC, my stats are a bit higher than yours !!!

It would make me prouder if I knew what they mean...

Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
        Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
        POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
        LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• The one central european civ is not in my mind made to recreate history, it's just that the AH player is the most logical person to take over. I am firmly against a partition because although it would be balanced, it would simply make the game boring to carve Germany up for the sake of completeness. It's ridiculous. I would search to the ends of the earth for a substitute player before I see that happen.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Fair enough! Not everyone seemed happy with a Triple Alliance-type-thing developing so I suggested an alternative. It was just an idea

Comment

• Holy Crap! 90 Hit points Anzac, sheesh! I would advise you try to boost your Magic level as it appears you aree running low. There is a potion shop over there ------>

-FMK.

Comment

• at: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=52631 Markos explains the stats:

Level: shows how much you've posted
                HP: shows how good your average posts(posts/day) is. if it's over 3, you'll have full HP
                MP: shows how long you've been a member and how active you have been
                Exp: shows how close you are to geting to a new level

I presume this feature was added because people were complaining that the Star Trek quotes still weren't sufficant to truly reflect the geekiness of people around here

(btw, I'm A: 33 | D: 34 | M: 8 | HP: 29 )
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• No i dont wanna have two civs anyway, not historical anyway. Austria will not follow Germany in 'Auchluss'

So in other words we need a new Germany and some answers like Cyrion said!
                  "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• Exactly, Soundwave.

Case, after I posted I went to the Apolyton forum and saw that as well. Now I definitely am NOT crazy.

Comment

• So whos go after the frenchies!

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
                        Case, after I posted I went to the Apolyton forum and saw that as well. Now I definitely am NOT crazy.
                        Are you sure that you didn't halucinate that forum?
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• So whos go after the frenchies!
                          Germany, but we don't have one.

Ok, today I'm going around trying to find subs for all my games as I will also be gone for three weeks, from Thursday, June 20 to Thursday, July 11 to be precise. I am going to put up threads here and at Apolyton to hunt for subs, but before I do so I'm going to all of the games in which my civs have allies and asking whether my allied player would be willing to do my turns while I'm gone.

I don't have any allies in this game, but since there is a stable peace I thought there wouldn't be any conflicts of interest if another player here did the Turkish turns. Would anyone here be willing to throw in the Turkish turns while I'm gone, or should I find a sub for this one? Reply soon as I need to put up those sub-hunt threads soon.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Thats ok, just get someone and then find a Germany

Comment

• Come on we need a Germany, if no one does it, ill take it!

Comment

• Why don't we post a thread in the forum searching for Germany? That's what I'll do.

Comment

Working...
                                X