Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposed New Diplo Game (USA Sat nights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also will be unavailable next saturday. Perhaps we could postpone the game for a week.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Agreed
      winzity ICQ 30339567
      Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

• The Greeks king have resigned! Winner in the war are Aztecs and Deitians. They have the right to the Greek cities...
        winzity ICQ 30339567
        Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

• Well this sucks! I am disappointed in you Winzity. Why the heck did you get yourself into a war with 2 tribes?

I hate it when there is an AI in the game, and I don't like the idea of just giving 2 of the tribes the Greek cities.

The only options I see are to set the game up to eliminate the Greeks, or to start a new game without Winzity.

To eliminate the Greeks we would have to change the game options so that a civ is eliminated on retirement. Someone would have to take the Greeks and then retire. We would then restart the game with 5 players. The former Greek lands could then be resettled by other tribes. I am not real excited about this option, since I have not yet made contact with the Greeks, and it is unlikely that I would be able to set up a city in their former land.

So, I suggest we start a new game.

Comment

• Err well we could continue this game, we could turn his land into ocean, to make sure no one gets a unfair advantage.

What would be better is to offer Winzity some peace agreement his civ can live with, not "Greeks will die."

Comment

• This is what we do!

Firstly, we postpone this weekend with Makeo and Hydey's absence.

This gives us time to convince Winz to stay with us and we'll negotiate something

Otherwise we'll get a permanent sub like FFox. Personally I'd love to play the Greeks if I wasn't in the game. It would be fun to see what I could do!

OK gang?

It's pointless to keep restarting games. All games have a controversy that needs to be sorted out - particularly if it's a diplo game....
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Play an exciting game with winzity in.

Let's next game start on Saturday noon EST US time.
                Each round will start on Saturday noon EST US time.

It will garanted give an exciting game!

winzity have decided to not start in any new games starting later than 3 PM EST US time. This decision will made the game availble for more european players too, I have many on my ICQ list that REALLY want to play in a new diplo game.

If not agreed we are going to setup our own game, and leave this one unexciting.
                winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

• Deity... did you find a replacement for Winzity and a sub for Hydey?

Just wondering whether we would be playing the game this Saturday.

Comment

• Why first kill a civ and after it be disappointed that it is unfair

because all players not have the same possiblities to use the freed land.

I have decided to stay in the game of educational reasons, so all those that have post above that it sucks will learn that my stay don't change anything.

I am sorry I thought the players in the game was more qualified in their understanding of a wars possible consequences than they was. Now they have we possiblity to learn that senario there a civs cities will be destroyed by an enemy. So the result will be the same as if you had remove the Greeks from the map.

The difference is that the Attacker(Azrecs) will get advantages of that I stay in the game, because he can capture some few cities and he is already on place so he can fast settle the land. He can also use the captured cities to settle the freed land so my stay really garants an unfair game. So it will be interesting to see the debate about it. The argument that my resign unbalance the game for the rest of the players in the game will never hold, my stay does it much more. Now you will face those consecuenses. So you don't need to trust me, you will learn I am right, by own experience.

Welcome to the lesson on Saturday night!

/winzity
                    winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

• Proposed Peace deal with Greeks!

THE DEITIANS pity the poor Greeks and propose a new border, if Makeozafulldebottl agrees?

It's a very fair one to the Greeks considering how much damage they did to deitigod's land.

The Greeks may not send any ships with units anywhere but will be living uder the protection of THE DEITIANS and Aztecs. They must demilitarise and only build city improvements and trade... thus speaketh deitigod.
                      Attached Files
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Unacceptable to the Greeks!!!

We must have back our cities!

Prepare to die Deitians
                        winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

• Originally posted by winzity
                          Unacceptable to the Greeks!!!

We must have back our cities!

Prepare to die Deitians
                          Sorry, I should have posted the map in the story thread but at least it relates to setting up the players in the game!

So, Winzity, I take it that you will play on then?

We just need a sub for Hydey and we can play normal time Sat night (USA)
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I will play BUT you have WAR with me!
                            winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

• This is starting to wear me down, everyone!

Dang says he can't reliably continue the game.
                              Winzity says he'll play, but wants out.
                              Makeo wants to edit out Winzity to put him out of his misery!
                              But I got a few trade routes with Winz, I think.

It all su

If Winz can happily continue and make a go of it (which is what I'd do) then we just need a good sub, like J23SE to play Dang's civ.
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• i hereby like to subscribe as sub, if you'd have me.

contact me with msn messenger. you can add me with my email address: wkerpershoek@hotmail.com
                                Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X