Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prometheus Proposal

Oz = Keeps his unit and gets Republic

Chris = gets the 6 - 1- 3 all his current specail units are changed to tireams

Zylka = gets the 6 -1 -3 unit and any special unit right now will just change to pikeman

Prometheus gets the 6 - 1 -3 unit and my special units will just change.

Frank I belive agrees to this plan as do I

Comment

• First off Ozzy, YOU caused the problem with a bullsh1t unit, don't ever forget or try to worm out of it.

A three move unit is a bad idea for anyone.

Second, I wouldn't ever trust you in a game half as far as I could throw thw staute of liberty, and if you think I'll leave you any way to attack me again, your crazy.

You brought this on with your mad dog attack like a maniac, I taught you a lesson in tactics if nothing else with your insane attack.

You want the war to end, YOU are making major concessions, or we will bull doze your sorry ass for the trouble you caused.

I have a good rep with all the players in the game, and the MP world in general, I don't need to hear your bullsh1t insults any further, people know they can trust me for a fair and fun game.

This is the second diplo game you attacked and tried to ruin someone, you did the same to belinda last time, and she never recovered.

This time maddog, you ain't recovering.

Withdraw, surrender, or be bulldozed, those are your options.

Remember, you brought it on yourself, and I'm in no mood to merciful to the likes of you.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• I think I've been misunderstood. If all goes through, we get a three enhancement unit of our own choice. I do not want or need the bs 6 1 3 ozzy unit.

Comment

• and

...this is what I like to see. This is the fuel needed to turn hotw3 into a man's game. Be warned, weasels will pay with their blood.

Comment

• Alpine, 3 move settlar
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

• So

are we on tonight?

Comment

• It's over, no game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X