X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Case, it's been 12 days. Is your computer back from the repair shop? I hope it's not something beyond repair...
      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Erg, I had to take it back again. They can't find anything wrong with it, but it keeps malfunctioning! I fear that something awful has happened to the power supply in my study.

I'll try to get the turn up sometime in the next 48 hours. Sorry about this.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Better late then never

Cease-Fire with the Arab League

The CIS and Arab League have arranged a cease fire. A new permanent border will be established over the next few turns.

Three B-2s Shot Down

The feared American B-2 fleet is begining to show the strain of it's heavy use over the past few months. No less then three aircraft were shot down by Russian and Ukrainian SU-27s.

In other aviation related news, roving SU-27s have found and destroyed a NATO convoy off Turkey.

Confusion on the Chinese Front

The CIS government believed that there was some kind of peace deal with China. However, Chinese forces appear to have made limited advances into CIS territory. Limited airstrikes were launched while the CIS government rushes to determine what's going on in the far east.
          Attached Files
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Due to their alliance, I considered war with APEC continued war with Russia, and APEC chairman rejected the peace proposal. Now that he has agreed to a ceasefire I'll have one with the CIS as well.

At any rate, your far eastern cities are probably safer in my hands than yours, as I saw numerous NATO transports waiting to take your emptied cities before I invaded. Can we draw the border at Qiqihar?
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nato Turn, sorry im not doing a good newspost but im a bit hurried at the moment.
              Attached Files
              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Bump EZRhino!
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• No need to bump my friend, I am waiting for a clarifcation on something from Case before I post the turn. Cool yo jets
                  Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                  Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• = BUMP!!!!!!!!

Comment

• *in awe (and fear) of Tanelorn's wrathfull display*

Sorry guys, was gone fishing for most of the last week. The turn'll be up today, and thats a fact!
                      Last edited by EZRhino; September 1, 2003, 18:36.
                      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• In the wake of the chaos and turmoil of the recent war with Russia, Arab commanders struggle to consolidate their gains, and shore up the defences of the newly won territory.
                        Attached Files
                        Sea Kings TOT

Comment

• - As a show of good faith, Chinese forces have vacated Pusan, Seoul, Pyongyang, and Chongjin for APEC occupation. We hope to see no flag flying over Nanning by next month.

- Chinese partisans and mechanized infantry withdraw from Cita upon news of the peace agreement.

- Software from Chengdu goes on sale in Jabalpur.

- President Zemin kindly asks the Indian Navy to lift its blockade of the Palk Strait.
                          Attached Files
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by tanelorn
                            We welcome Chinese trade envoys. You know, if you want the patrol removed, just ask for it(free of charge or anything).
                            Well, Darius it was back on july 31, that I had actually proposed it myself. You are welcome. And that's no blockade, we are within our national waters (1 hex from the coast) patroling, fishing, scuba diving...

It's APEC's turn now, ANZAC do your thing...

Comment

• nanning evacuated and Korea re-occupied. Also, we would ask that transport ship by Pusan to be moved. Thank you.
                              Attached Files
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Err, I downloaded twice, something is not right. Either with the file or with my system. I'll try to work it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X