No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The turn, couldn't wait. Darius your PM box is full.
    Attached Files
    "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
    -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
    "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
    "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Actually it's broken; every box has been empty for months but people keep telling me it's full, and the mods won't do anything about it. Send me an email at jogall@lscstudents.mnscu.edu
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Did you try emptying the PM tracking list? I had no idea of it, that worked for me (just in case).

Comment

• WHOA! After about 6 months with the boxes being empty, three dozen just suddenly appeared in each! Try again in 5-10 minutes, I'll have them cleared.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• to all: I just looked up in the thread and I noticed I didn't post the correct save file for this turn Instead I just reposted Darius'! So this is the correct file, could Tanelorn replay the file?
            Attached Files
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I had actually suspected this, since the file read China...
              I'll post after midnight

Comment

• The things I do for Civ...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Sadly, something has come up and I have to quit the PBEMS I am in. I cannot commit myself to attending any at this point, and for the next two months at least, starting tomorrow. I'll be at the scenario league forum from time to time, as well as checking this thread, so it's not like I quit Apoly or anything. I wish my successor the best of luck. Its been really nice playing with you, maybe we can try again some other time.

Comment

• Sorry to see you go Tanelorn, sadly I too will have to leave before long
                    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• Damn...

I'll look for some replacements...
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Case?
                        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• While I'm here, Ohwell and Choke have offered to play India and the Arab League, respectively. If anyone has any objections speak up.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Case?
                            Yeah, sorry. I've had two 2,500 word essays to complete in the last week on top of working long hours. I'll get the turn up within 48 hours.
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Yep, I'm here if you need me.

Comment

• The CIS Strikes Back!

CIS forces have struck back at the hated Arab invaders, crushing much of their overextended force. Most of the cities lost in the last few months have been recovered. CIS Planners are preparing to follow this great victory up with a punitive invasion of Arab territory in the very near future...
                                Attached Files
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X