No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone accedentally shared their maps, they can see your stuff too.

Edit: and I am certain I didnt share my maps with you, cant speak for Anzac though
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• Great, now I know what a target feels like.
      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Ja, Ja, und how dost it veel mien herr?
        ... Just kidding
        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• Massive troop movements have been taking place across the CIS. The frontiers facing the Arab League and NATO have been greatly strengthened and a powerful strategic reserve has been created at undisclosed locatations deep within Russia.

The 35th Infantry Division remains at it's post on the Afgan Iranian border...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Case; June 13, 2003, 01:31.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• BTW, I must say that I'm concerned about tanelorn's map problem. The only cause I can think of is that someone accidently swapped maps with you.
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• I didn't have any AI communication with anyone so I have no idea how this could have happened
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I have seen one or two cases where the AI actually made negotiations with other AI's, and even declared war. There is a chance they shared maps here.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Bump
                  Sea Kings TOT

Comment

• Bump-Bump!
                    "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                    -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                    "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                    "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• PM sent to Grothgar

Comment

• As a result of the Massive Build up on the NATO border of Russian Troops NATO has activated Article 4 which allows a first strike and this is exactly what has happened.

Stealth Bombers led the first wave of attacks and over 60 divisions (units) are believed destroyed for the loss of only 2 Stealth Bombers.

St Petersburg was captured and occupied and Kiev was severly bombarded. In the east Vladivovstock was emptied of units and so was another of the cities there. All in all some 80 units were destroyed for a loss of about 9.

NATO calls on all its allies to respond to the growing Soviet threat will all available force, Attack whenever and wherever you can and take advantage of the Russian surprise (ie we all get a turn before russia lol)

This is the NATO communique
                        Attached Files
                        Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Soviet?
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Damn right lol. Thats precisely why i said it
                            Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Initiate Plan H, thats H for Hijra...

Treachery!
                              The Russian refusal to withdraw from Iran shows for the whole world to see their naked contempt for international law and procedure. This shall no longer be tolerated.

One final plea to the Russian people: One day, you too will appear before Allah to answer for your deeds; do not stray from the path of righteousness as your leaders have done.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by EZRhino; June 27, 2003, 06:33.
                              Sea Kings TOT

Comment

• Heh, I see that you missed my strategic reserve then Grothgar

Comment

Working...
                                X