Gigamap 2194 Days of War Official PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks

I would try it again, loosing one huge turn of production like that could be fatal in this scenario, Im being serious and I know. I want to kick your nazi a$$ fair and square!

Sometimes if you click paste and copy about a dozen times it will work.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

GAAAAH!

The same thing happened to me in a Spanish Civil War PBEM and I got licked fair and square.

Comment

Guys, my bet is that you're not using Lazyciv correctly

El Awrence, tell me exactly what you do when you're using Lazyciv.
        If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
        Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Well, i have experienced these production problems several times. And every time i used Lazyciv, it worked!!

I second sas, maybe you are doing something wrong...
          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

More than probably.

Comment

If bad goes to worse, I suggest Ale just lazycivs it for him. It never works for me either so I just have allies do it.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Ya you need to do that EL, that kind of a production change is gonna really screw you up!
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Looking through the thread, I must say that Lazyciv failed to me too, in one 2194 PBEM I'm in...it's really annoying...

Comment

Well, at least please tell me what you do so that i may detect if you do something wrong.

And i hope you're using the right version of Lazyciv. As you may know there is the regular version and the custom version.
                    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by sas
                      And i hope you're using the right version of Lazyciv. As you may know there is the regular version and the custom version.
                      Which one are we supposed to use?

Its not clear in the documentation or Im too dumb to figure it out or both i

Comment

• There's two versions?!

Comment

• Guys:
                          I´m using germany in one of the cdgroup 2194 pbems. I experienced the same problem; i used lazyciv and it worked!!!!
                          It works!!

Martin:
                          Me parece que lo mejor seria encontrarnos en ICQ o en MSN para chequear los pasos. ok? a ver si estas haciendo algo mal...
                          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• guys, for more info about Lazyciv:

Comment

• BUMP!!

Comment

• BUMP!!!
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X