• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• I thought this one died already
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• El Awrence????

BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
        If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
        Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• MAAARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneone
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Unbelievable!

Comment

• El

Whats the deal?

Are we playing on or what?

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I am listening to a funeral dirge right now.........

Comment

• it´s over guys! please, let the game rest in peace
                  South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                  Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• You Axis guys were worried you were gonna get your buts kicked, thats all

Comment

• I replayed it several times, and each time I want to save the game and the queue on lazyciv, my builds go out of whack and I lose money. I can't use lazyciv at all. It's shameful how I've ignored this game, and I apologise. But I've reached a point where everytime I try to use lazyciv is completely throws my build orders out of whack, even following the instructions in the readme or something.

Comment

• No, lazyciv is simply horsesh**, and I don't use it anymore. While it does 'work' for me, it for some reason gives me the production orders from SEVERAL TURNS AGO, which of course makes it useless and sometimes even gives me enemy-specific units in cities I'd just captured.

The new version of CivDip has a production repair feature that works much better. It's not released yet but to keep the game going I've emailed it to you.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Oh?! Cool. I'll dl it today and check it out.

Comment

• El, did Yaros program work?

Comment

• El Awrence????

BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
                              If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                              Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• El Awrence

84 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X