No announcement yet.

Gigamap 2194 Days of War Official PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would seem that the German Fallschirmjager's that were once smiling may be a little unhappy now!
    DAMN!!!!
    Martin!!!!! What the hell are you doing????
    Am I alone in this war???? please, think twice before you make your moves!!!

I can´t win this war alone...
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Thinking thrice won't save him from the worldwide revolution! Muahahaha! (or something)

Unbelievable!

Comment

What the hell happened here??

Darius, either you're a genious and getting too good for your own good, or Hitler must have been puting his maps upside down

Seriously though, with this kind of slaughter in round 2 i think this will be a very short game
        If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
        Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Well, he killed a decent 40 units himself, I just dress it up more.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            Well, he killed a decent 40 units himself, I just dress it up more.
            lol, i hereby appoint you as propaganda minister of the allied forces
            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
            Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Hmm, yes, but I killed worthless infantry... you're wiping out tanks, aircraft and... GAHHHHHHHHH!

*flies into a rage*

I'll rake Stalin over hot coals!

Comment

And just think you Axis Pig Dogs, the Arsenal of Democracy has just STARTED to crank out offensive power.

We wont rest until your Empires are nothing but ashes!
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Dont mind the date on the bottom, the timetable has been moved up..............
                  Attached Files
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                      Hmm, yes, but I killed worthless infantry... you're wiping out tanks, aircraft and... GAHHHHHHHHH!
                      Well, all the bombers and artillery in the world are useless without infantry to defend them (just to cheer you up).
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Bah... Japan gives a **** about the infrahuman communist beasts, the ultra-boring british tea-drinkers and the chubby eunuch american burger-eaters.

Japan defies the so-called "Arsenal of Decrepitcracy"!!!
                        Do you have the guts to fight to the end? I doubt it... we´ll make you bite the dust

Comment

Febraury 1942

* Petropavlosk captured
                          * Destroyed US forces in the aleutian islands air base
                          * Hohot and Taiyuan liberated from the chinese opressors
                          * Henderson AFB also captured
                          Attached Files

Comment

There went all my production orders. Lazyciv has failed me! Failed me I say!

Damn Soviet saboteurs!

Will play tomorrow probably.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                              There went all my production orders. Lazyciv has failed me! Failed me I say!

Damn Soviet saboteurs!

Will play tomorrow probably.
                              I wonder if its this scenario.

I dont think it worked for me last turn either. But the changes were minor so I said just piss on it.

Comment

I had something like 15 StuIIIG's ready to pop off the assembly lines, and I loaded to find fifteen factories 25% built.

Comment

Working...
                                X