No announcement yet.

2nd Reich PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually you can't declare war in this scen, so he can do whatever the hell he pleases.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Damn! bloody Hungarian! I promise you.. If you don't withdraw them now! ill kill 1 million Hungarians in the Game, or all of them!
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Hey hey, the troops are just visiting their friends and relatives that happen to reside in Trento. After all, the population of the city is Italian.

Hungarians aren't afraid of Austrians. We are afraid of T-34 drivers doped up on vodka.
        Attached Files
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Russian steamroller gathers momentum! German and Austrian divisions routed, Austrian naval losses reported in Black Sea.
          Attached Files
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Ya, know Im really beginning to think this game sucks, CIV 2 that is.

Again the AI changes my production.

And Im just too lazy or busy to use lazy civ.

One day Im going to just call PBEM Quits!

Edit: OK Ill try and sneak this in tonight.

(Heavy sigh)
            Last edited by conmcb25; September 23, 2003, 17:13.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

dammit, if you're too lazy to take 10 seconds and do Lazyciv you can send the file to someone outside the game so they can do it.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Well its not just lazyness.

Im at work, I had about 15 or 20 minutes during a late lunch to space off. After a very busy start to the week.

I wanted to quick knock this turn out and of course dont have lazy civ here. (And cant put it on my ancient computer that I already have way to many problems with)

And I know Im not going to have a chance to play at home tonight.

So what should I do have you guys wait another 48 hours?

It is just irritating.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yes, wait a little bit until you can use lazy civ. Darius doesn't need any advantages!
                  Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
                    Yes, wait a little bit until you can use lazy civ. Darius doesn't need any advantages!
                    OK MC, you have convinced me. (Shuffles away grumbling about the dam AI!)

Comment

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
                      Hey hey, the troops are just visiting their friends and relatives that happen to reside in Trento. After all, the population of the city is Italian.

Hungarians aren't afraid of Austrians. We are afraid of T-34 drivers doped up on vodka.
                      But, but..!! They are blocking the road for Austrian and Hungarian and German Tourists! They can't get into Italy, which makes that Italys Tourist market will fall!!
                      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Thats ok, I predict that in 16 months the Italy tourist market will recover when hordes of Austrian and German civilians come to visit their relatives who are being held as POWs.
                        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Can anyone email me lazy civ?

I have not found it posted at either forum and Xin Lu's (sp?) links are broken.

conmcb25NOSPAM@ bluemarble.net

Take out the NOSPAM of course.

Comment

I sent it yesterday dude.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Yep, you sure did Darius! Thanks!

Comment

All Germans between Reims and Paris were eliminated.

One Infantry Division outside of Amiens destroyed.

One U Boat outside of Rotterdam Destroyed as well as one a few hexes east of Ipswich

German Battleship spotted outside of Amsterdam.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X