2nd Reich PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Kobra?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Where have you been? He got drafted; he's in Iraq or Yugoslavia, I forget which. Over half a dozen games are stalled now.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
        Where have you been? He got drafted; he's in Iraq or Yugoslavia, I forget which. Over half a dozen games are stalled now.
        Oh thats right, I didn't realize he was leaving this quickly.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Techumseh?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Sorry about that.

The Grand Duke Nicholas of STAVKA has announced the capture of Lemberg by Russian troops. Casualties were light.
            Attached Files
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

OK Guys, its my turn. Which download am I supposed to use for this scenario and am I supposed to do something about Railroads?

The sooner I know, The sooner Ill play.

Thanks!

Comment

Use the files:

There should be no railroads. Download technumseh's save and play, there should be no problem. IF you see railroads, then let us know.
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Steve said elsewhere he'd be busy for a week.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Thanks Magyar!

Everything seems to be normal and no railroads.

One thing there was something wrong with the Title.gif when I unzipped the files. That is the only thing and not needed for this PBEM, however if someone has a good title.gif for this please post it here so I can complete my scenario directory.

"Germans get the Disaster at Marne Tech".

"The German armies have marched with incredible speed an have reached the outskirts of Paris!
                      But the Allies launch a counter offensive beginning on September 6. They attack a gap in the
                      German lines in the Marne valley.."

Allies recapture Reims which launches:

"In the first major clash on the Western Front, the Allied forces have defeated the advancing
                      Germans to save Paris. The Battle of the Marne has left the Shlieffen Plan in ruins and the
                      German army begins their retreat from Paris. The Kaiser faces Bismark's nightmare. A war on
                      two fronts between the still alive French, and the slow but steady Russians. The Germans now
                      change their plans after recent success on the Eastern Front and failure in the West. They decide
                      to stick to the defensive in France, and launch an offensive campaign against Russia due to the
                      absence of trenches and a vast amount of open ground to work with."

The German Cavalry and several infantry Divisions between Reims and Paris destroyed.

Fortification just east of Marne recaptured and reinforced.

One cavalry in no mans land east of Marne destroyed.

Several German Infantry remain in the rear between Reims and Paris. However the Shlieffen Plan (which we found out about because a beautiful French Spy got the OPLAN from Kaiser Darius himself } is in ruins, the Infantry will be easily mopped up next turn.

Chaulk this up as another victory for the "Good Guys"!

Allied Economy put on a war footing.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                        Steve said elsewhere he'd be busy for a week.
                        Just the weekend, this Thursday thru Sunday. Ill be back on Monday. I dont think it will be an isue, this has not been exactly moving at lighting speed.........

Comment

OK Darius, its Monday, Im back and your up to play!

Comment

BUMP THE KAISER (DARIUS)!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Argh... this thread must not be popping up on my CP or something...

While our advances continue, the Allies are correct in stating that the Schlieffen Plan has failed.

- Reims easily retaken, costing the British three conscript divisions. A British conscript division, one French division, one British division, and two unknown units were all annihilated outside the city.

- Two French conscript divisions, one 65mm artillery battery, and one division of French regulars wiped out in front of Paris.

- German troops have taken the large French fortress east of Amiens to prepare for an assault on the city.

- Two Russian divisions wiped out around Lodz.

- Feldmarschall Ludendorff and the victors of Tannenburg have marched virtually unimpeded into Bialystok, after destroying two divisions of petty conscripts, one inside the city and one in tents to the northeast.

Ze German soldier: perseverance, strength, and energy...
                              Attached Files
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Russian BlackSea Fleet destroyed!

The Austrian Navy succesfully destroyed one Destroyer and one Battleship at the BlackSea. And Battles in Radom goes on, 1 Russian Conscript Division destroyed!

Austria would LIKE Italy to Remove its troops from blocking the road in Innsbruck - Trento. If you don't you'll face the mighty Armies of the German Empires!
                                Attached Files
                                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Working...
                                X