No announcement yet.

2nd Reich PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, and nobody can build railroads now can they?
    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

No, I still can. We can either have someone take the tech away from all players via cheat mode and then have the tech unresearchable in the rules file, or just have a house rule against building them. Since a turn's been played I guess the latter would be better, plus nobody would break the rule since it'd be so easy to detect.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Just so you guys know, I got nailed by the military That means I will probably have to quit all my games in order to serve my country. I'm not sure, but it might be that they have internet and PC's we soldiers can borrow in our spare time. In that case, I won't have to quit them all.

I am not going yet though. It's not until the 29th of July but I want to let you know it now already. I will then be away for a year.

I am most likely going to Kosovo (NATO), Afghanistan (NATO) or Iraq (Under British command) to serve as a peace keeping soldier.

I did not want this to happen. Damn Norwegian conscription!
        Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

It will be a character building experience for you Kobra!

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yeah, I could need some disiplin and structure to my life
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

HOUSE RULE: DO NOT BUILD RAILROADS

Hey Kobra, it can't be that bad can it? Think of it as a paid vacation to see the world.
              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Hmmm.. theres something odd in the scen! i can see everyones units, look into their cities and so on.
                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Dammit dammit dammit, I forgot to toggle that off after removing the railroads (I removed them and played the turn before MC pointed me to the no-RR version). Here's the file with normal maps:
                  Attached Files
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Unrest on the Eastern Front
                    The Austrian Army ordered a counter-offensive to be launched against the Russian position in the outskirts of Lemberg. An expected 6 Divisions was destroyed during the attacks, with losses of only 1 brigade.
                    However, the Highcommand has concerned that the City won't hold if more large attacks are made. But the Garrisons morale remains High.
                    Belgrad under Siege
                    The Austrian-Hungarian forces have put the city of Belgrad on seige, without supplies its expected that the Serbian troops cant hold the City. The Hungarians has also reinforced the siege with one Divisions, and more Austrian divisions are expected to come to soon.

Hurray for the Austria-Hungary!
                    Hurray for the Central Powers!!
                    Attached Files
                    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      Dammit dammit dammit, I forgot to toggle that off after removing the railroads (I removed them and played the turn before MC pointed me to the no-RR version). Here's the file with normal maps:
                      Ok it isn't my turn yet but where is this "no railroad version"? Shouldn't we all be using those files?
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Since only the .scn was changed IIRC, you can just play with the normal files.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

I'm willing to take the Russians, if the confusion over RR's etc. can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
                          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Just use the files here:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Ah excellent Techumseh, I shall commence Italy's turn.
                              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Man, I gotta get my **** together.
                                Attached Files
                                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Working...
                                X