• 2nd Reich PBEM

Oh no, not another 2nd Reich PBEM!

Order of play:
    Germany=Darius
    Austria-HUNGARY!!!=FiGu
    Italy=The Mega Magyar Man
    Russia=Kobra
    Allies=conmcb25

No changes have been made from the previous version (v3). Files can be downloaded from this thread:

Let the good times roll.
    Re-elect Bush!

Also, it is my opinion that reloading your turn for reconaissance purposes is a legitimate strategy since zeppelins and interceptors are using the dip/spy slots and they make do not make feasible scouts. I will kindly ask players NOT to reload for better combat results. If anyone disagrees, speak your mind.
    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

so... Darius play your turn!

This is not a bump, just an reminder
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

He knows. BTW, feel free to bump my threads whenever you wish.
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
          Also, it is my opinion that reloading your turn for reconaissance purposes is a legitimate strategy since zeppelins and interceptors are using the dip/spy slots and they make do not make feasible scouts. I will kindly ask players NOT to reload for better combat results. If anyone disagrees, speak your mind.
          Well I think any reloading is a no no but since Im new Ill check this out and give you my opinion later on the Recon.

And I will respect your wishes, reloading for combat is a no no for me. So I agree 100%!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Darius, BUMP!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

bump
              Attached Files
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

BTW, feel free to bump my threads whenever you wish.
                Thanks!

BUMP DARIUS!

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Thanks!

BUMP DARIUS!
                  Ditto

Comment

Hrrmm...
                    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Dariussss??
                      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Sorry, there's a problem with the scen. I just realized the railroads are merely invisible, not removed! Even worse, they're still buildable.

I'm removing them as we speak, except for ones on industrial squares.
                        Last edited by Darius871; July 9, 2003, 04:22.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

You've got an old version. Did you download the new stuff?
                          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Just use these
                            Attached Files
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

You've got an old version. Did you download the new stuff?
                              Er, I downloaded from the thread you linked to above. I even double-checked just now, and yep, railroads. The file you just posted has no railroads though.

Anyway, I had removed them and played my turn before your post, so here we are.

Usual opening:

Victory at Tannenburg!

Russian men and artillery captured after the Battle of Tannenburg.

In a spectacular display of quality over quantity, Feldmarschall Ludendorff has all but wiped out two Russian armies outside the East Prussian town of Tannenburg, inflicting nearly a quarter million casualties on the enemy. Eight divisions of conscripts, three divisions of regulars, three cavalry regiments, and two artillery batteries were reported destroyed.

Following up on this success, German forces went on the offensive, capturing the fortifications northwest of Bialystok. A further four Russian divisions were annihilated in this operation.

Advance continues in the West

A Bavarian artillery regiment jubilates on the road to Paris.

The invasion of Belgium has finally drawn to a close, as Lille, Brussels, and Antwerpen have all been wrested from their battered defenders. Meanwhile, our southern offensive has captured Reims, and destroyed numerous French units outside the city. Furthermore, emptied French fortifications along the front have been completely dismantled. This way the region will be continually vulnerable even if they do manage to retake it.

Support our men in grey, tear down England's schemes! Buy war bonds!
                              Attached Files
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X