Clear All

Originally posted by War4ever
    then.....poof....

It always ends in poof with you
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yeah, POOF.
      We missed you war, Saturday night. Fortunately Sparrowhawk joined in the game and Ming was available early. Otherwise it would have been a bad weekend for CIV.
      Well there's a holiday this weekend (for US players ), maybe we can make up for it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

we shall see.... i hope so, if my mom comes to town soon, then yes, if not, then no
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Just let us know.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well of course i will....i was hoping she would come over yesterday and sneak them into my place...but it would appear not...which means i may not get them till the weekend which means no civing on friday

Comment

or just try, a two hour game is better than no game. And last friday, that's all it was.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

its frustrating....the early years are fine, then its like 500 years past monarchy and poof...there i go into the land of cut off, blue screeen of death...whatever the latest fark up is.....

tired of it, i move in about 40 days or so......i can't wait to switch providers.. back to cable i think.....unless the dsl is better in my MODERN apartment

Comment

If it's the same provider, I'd expect the same results, unless you're considerably closer to their switch.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i am 6 blocks from the switch right here, which is why i went dsl.......its the old wiring in this building which gives me issues....

but i never had issues on cable, other than the fact it could slow down at times....

Comment

Yep, it depends how many people on the same ring are using it at the same time. Most of the people in our neighborhood are older than me and don't seem to use it in the hours I'm playing civ.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

which is always nice.....i would rather have dsl b/c its more private.....but we shall see...its going to be a highly populated area, so cable might not be the best option

Comment

Yeah, it's too bad you can't try them both at the same time and see which performs better.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

that would be utopian.......but not in my reality

Comment

Yeah, they usually suck you in for a year contract before agreeing to do the install for free.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

nah, no contracts out here, but there are instalation charges of course...if i don't like adsl i will go to cable, but i will try dsl again

Comment

Working...
                                X