Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played yesterday at Steeple yesterday so probably won't be playing today. Hope the wind isn't as strong for you as it was yesterday. Let me know.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Baron O ...i am already using those programs....i wonder if they deleted something in my registry...b/c after i used them, i am having issues....

sigh...i am destined to suffer with these infernal machines
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

So are you available tonight?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

dunno yet... its more of a "not sure if i want to start only to fail".....

seems the blue screen of death rears its ugly head at the critical times.....

Comment

There probably won't be many people avail tonight, so I'm willing to risk it.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

haha always the gamer... like i said , we shall see, i will be home early, and typing my Chicago report before we play.......

i would like to play, but we shall see....

Comment

You still typing that report. Heck, I have problems remembering back that far.

Of course, a lot of the week was kind of hazy to begin with.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

lol , i made crib notes....i just have to type it out now....i couldn't rely on memory.....i needed a vacation from my vacation

Comment

Yep, i figured all that golf drove you insane.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you going to be around JR?
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

now the golf got my blood pressure up..the civ brought it down....the baseball game gave me such highs and lows.....

the beer and onions........ muwhahahahhaa...we know that story....

Comment

Yes, , Ming's basement still carries that stigma.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

admittedly they were bad ........but you guys were catching up as the week progressed

Bring on Diesel

Comment

Yep, Beers and spicey Slim Jims will do that.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm, searching back through all this spam, I still don't see anybody else besides war even partially committed to playing tonight. ANYBODY?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X