No announcement yet.

Let's vent about the high council!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed how the foreign advisor seems to walk away with a big smile, hardly being able to suppress laughing out loud it seems, in the Medieval anarchy vid?
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I don't like how the military advisor keeps yearning for barracks while I've made Sun Tsu's War Academy

Comment

I generally expand as much as possible in the beginning of the game with as little defense as possible until I encounter someone and until democracy I never raise my luxuries to a high level, so those two advisors get extremely frustrated with me.

Comment

ever notice how when the dip says "perhaps i could persuade your excelancy to build embassys with other nations" in a sly voice, in her frezze sceen afterwords she has he mouth wide open and her eyes shut? the first time i saw that i fought two wars, destroyed a civ, and lost hundreds of thousands of troops just to build an embassy to see what she would say next

also, the science guy in the freeze sceen after he says " we are the most enlightened empire in the world blah blah" looks like someone took a medal rod and and shuved it up his....
          "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

The foreign advisor always sounds so dumb when she says things like "There is an invention called...writing...and it allows the most marvellous contact with other civilizations, I think you would do well to invent it"

Comment

I like it when they give you short answers.

"I disagree Sir."

I'm all, "And?" waiting for more information, but it never comes...

Gotta love the Foreign Babe advisor....
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X