Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you British?!? Your Nation needs YOU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you British?!? Your Nation needs YOU!!

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! This fine establishment seems to be frequented by the sort of strategy-minded people that I require. Some of you may or may not be aware of the excellent Strategy & Discussion forum of Gamecatcher.net?

It is also a fine site, ut it is also home to the Civilization II Multi-Player Democracy Game!

Each week the leaders of 4 teams meet and play out the decisions made by their teams in a MP game of Civ2. The game involves a certain degree of role-play and the diplomatic quarrelings can at times seem almost too real. So I think it is an experience you all would enjoy!

I, anarchywrksbest, am currently leading the glorious nation of The New British Empire and the Empire is doing rather well under my steadfast hand. However I feel it is my duty to make the Empires great triumphs and acheivements available to all Britishers!

That is why I am giving you the chance to join the British Empire and take part in the democracy game. Your contribution need not be great but the joy of our glorious Empire conquering the globe shall fill your heart with pride!

So, if you wish to join the British Empire you must do the following:
    - be born in the British Isles.
    - PM me at Gamecatcher asking to be let into our secret forum.
    - have a good time!

If you're unfortunate not to have been born in the British Isles then you may of course join one of the other teams, I am sure the Dominion of the Balance, the Facist Empire and the Kingdom of Bendorig will be very greatful for any new members!

Come to GAMECATCHER!

BTW, this is not just blatant advertising depite the fact that it looks almost exactly like it is

*coughspamcough*
    April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
    Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

"Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Allegations of spamming directed towards me have little or no effect anymore

Comment

For those who want to spank the bloody Brits, sign up with anarchywänksbest and then offer to sell information to the opponents.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I'm British. I'll play for the Kingdom of Bendorig though.......they sound cooler.

Comment

Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Obviously I misjudged the intelligence of this bunch of *****

Comment

You sure did. We are nothing like stupid enough to pander to your spam.

Comment

Geez, the Demo Game is a fun game but you are just all too cynical after years of coming here. . .

Comment

No, it didn't take that long...
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I can see why

Comment

Given your moniker, you should be the cynical one.

Oh, and at least 3 participants in this thread hang at the Civ2 Demo Game here on Poly...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Oh you're that guy who played smartass recently on Gamecatcher. Indeed, you should stick to your medication, AWB.
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X