X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say hello

Hi everybody !

It's great to see all those people still playing civ2
    And what's more still wrecking all strategic concepts playing succession games
    Nice, very nice

As for me, someone finally saw that I was such an idle guy and put me to some working camp (just an image of course) for at least this year

No time for civ2 !
    Indeed I don't even have the time to look at all those great stories.

But let me say, that if should return anywhere, I should return here

For now, let's figure that I am lost in the palace of Sticky Mouse and won't be freed until I've cleaned all of the 7000 rooms actual count : 10

All my thoughts to all the true (unlike me) defenders of the civ2 succession games faith, Gits(1+2), STYOM, LaFayette and others that time and a bad memory forbid me to put right now on this list.

Keep on civing
    Julius
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Julius is back!!

But not for long it seems...

So for now I will be the only "romand" lurking around here...

And maybe I'll even one day take part in a succession game...
    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Julius,
      I have a powerful vacuum cleaner at home...
      just in case
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Hello Julius! Good to see you here again, even for just a visit

But you must know that it was a BAD decision to come here, if you are busy - Civ2 will pull you back in, whether you want that or not... believe me, I know!

(I may start that ToT succession just to put temptation in your path, a bit later )
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Hello my woodpushing nemesis
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Welcome back, Julius

The SGs in concert

I'm getting married (later today)

SG[1]
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Wedding bells are breaking up that old gang of mine.

Congratulations
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

O [1]'s a jolly good fellow !

You manage to get married before I finish my divorce
                congratulations
                Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

Drat, just forgot to remember to send along a coarse joke/anecdote for the best man to relate
                  "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                  "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

It's all done! SG[1] is a married and happy rodent

---------------------------

SG(2)

Comment

My condolences ..he couldn't find a last minute way out eh?

Comment

Good to see you, Julius! (not that I've been carrying the Civ2 banner too much lately... )

SG [1] married!? Wow. Is the new addition SG <4>? You didn't add a non-civ player to the family, did you?
                        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                        intelligence to few.

Comment

Marquis sighting!

How are you doing?

Long time no see.

We're starting a new demogame so you might want to check that out.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hi Marquis de Sodaq ... you and debeest back, it's just like old times

-----------------------

SG(2)

Comment

Greetings, friends, thank you for the warm welcome.

I recently got laid off, so alternate between job hunting and web surfing. Work on the house is winding down, so I've actually had time to civ from time to time.

Maybe I'll start another succession game once the current crop winds down.
                              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                              intelligence to few.

Comment

Working...
                              X