No announcement yet.

Name your favorite scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I would want there opinion here, where I'll see it.

Post a link there for this thread.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Heck, I would want there opinion here, where I'll see it.

Post a link there for this thread.
      maybe I can dig up some old favorite scenarios threads

Comment

This one has a few names of scenarios

A thread about innovative scenarios

This one is pretty funny

This is a good thread, if a bit dated now

I could swear we've had more of this type of discussion, but I didn't find the others... Maybe I'll have to start a favorite scenario thread in SLeague myself.

(You wouldn't believe how many threads I saw devoted to Red Front in the past 3 years)

Comment

I would believe it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            If it wasn't for MP, I probably would have had more interest in scenarios. Playing against human players has always seemed more interesting.
            Once I reinstall GOLD I could be available for MP.

Got RF and have been playing off and on for 2 days. Remember that movie "Earth Girls are Easy"? There's a line in that film which describes how well I'm doing...
            "Gotta go now, Val, I'm busy getting my *ss kicked.":
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Once I reinstall GOLD I could be available for MP.
              Post in the MP forum, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a game.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I like the CiC scenarios.

Of the whole batch I had the most fun playing a human nation battling the Hodads. Lot's of fun if you play the Pacific Alliance after the Hodads crush your other human allies, and use their cities to churn out star fighters.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think I'll mention The Struggle for Europe by Marko Urm.
                  This is a WW2 scenario that encompasses basically the entire war.It is a huge scenario that really is several scenarios in 1.

TSFE Homesite
                  The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
                  X