Combined Ministers and Politburo Departments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combined Ministers and Politburo Departments

OK here is where Im going to post stuff for the Econ Minister, Arms Minister and General Secretary
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

ECON/ARMs- April 1943 Report

-Bucharest and Ploesti, disbanded Red Guard and built an AA in both
    -Perekop- rushed a T-34
    -Dnepropetrovsk- KV-1 rushed
    -Kirovgrad- SU-152 rushed
    -Brno-Katy rocket rushed
    -Dresden- Katy rocket rushed
    -Leipzig-barracks rushed
    -Potsdam-T-34 rushed
    -Lvov_T-34 rushed
    -Hamberg-Anti Tank defenses rushed
    -Kirov-AF Base rushed
    -Sverdlosk-Changed to Kirov Tank Works
    -Chelybinsk-KV-1 rushed
    -Orsk-Changed to Civilian Donations
    Hammerfest-AA gun rushed
    -Brno-Katy rocket rushed

Taxes went from 40% to 50% so we got approx 1000 gold per turn vice 500 gold

Sciennce went from 30% to 20% and the research time went from 3 turns to 4 turns.

I messed around a bit with some of the work force to maximize production vice food now that we are in summer. I will double check cities again next turn.

Thats is all
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Question.

What's the role of the Marshall with regards to this section? What do I need to keep an eye on?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Question.

What's the role of the Marshall with regards to this section? What do I need to keep an eye on?
        Hmm, probably the most important thing is making sure the "ministers" build what you need where. I pretty much guessed last turn to get us going.

But the Front Commanders should be telling you what they need, and posting here. Then you can add your "big Picture" commnets after they post.

The other thing is the production of the cities especially as the seasons change. I did some of that last turn and will need to really check again this turn. If you are looking around the save and see a city that has wacked out production then let me know here or just change it and let me know here.

An example is the Ural Cities. In summer they are on all the sheild producing tiles. In winter we need to put them on food tiles sooner or later to avoid starvation. If some of those cities dont get changed around with change of season we are wasting sheild production.

Anyway long explanation but thats the gist of it.

Thats why Im doing Minister Positions, because they aren't nearly as fun as the Front Commanders

Comment

Working...
        X