Politburo Elections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politburo Elections!

OK vote for whom you want to be on Politburo.

The most votes becomes the Genral Secrty who then appoints his ministers.

Colwyn is running for Marshall and Politburo. So only vote for him in one thread!!!!!!!

Seven days to vote!
    Greeny
    8.89%
    Colwyn
    8.89%
    Stefan Hartel
    15.56%
    H Tower
    17.78%
    Bossy200000
    8.89%
    STYOM
    4.44%
    conmcb25
    11.11%
    Who cares!
    2.22%
    Elections in the Soviet Union? What the he11 is this?
    13.33%
    The Banana Man!
    8.89%

The poll is expired.

Thanks for straightening this out for me H!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Re: Politburo Elections!

Originally posted by H Tower
      OK vote for whom you want to be on Politburo.

The most votes becomes the Genral Secrty who then appoints his ministers.

Colwyn is running for Marshall and Politburo. So only vote for him in one thread!!!!!!!

Seven days to vote!
      Me Marshall are you sure? I don't recall nominating for this, gen sec mayby but Marshall, oh well see what the vote is.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

Re: Re: Politburo Elections!

Originally posted by Colwyn

Me Marshall are you sure? I don't recall nominating for this, gen sec mayby but Marshall, oh well see what the vote is.
        I nominated you yesterday right before we started the polls!

After our Yahoo conversations I felt I knew you well enough to know you would accept either.

And we need a recharge in this Demo game. You might be the man to do it!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Heres my speech!

I am willing to serve on Politburo preferably in a less demanding role. (It seems lately that RL is cramping my CIV 2 time)

With that being said Ill be Arms or Econ Minister if you guys need me but I prefer a role where I do not have to post on a regular basis.

What about the rest? Speach, speach, speach!!!!!!!

Comment

Uhm, well, I think we all know we need a Party Ideologist to keep are minds pure and empty. Uhm, well, not empty, I mean, oh what ever.

Ok, I think I have done a great job as Party Ideologist (looks around for people not agreeing, his list ready) so I think it should be clear that you have to vote for me. Or else
            Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Well Im in a dead heat with the banana man! Boy Im really sweating out this election!

Comment

After our Yahoo conversations I felt I knew you well enough to know you would accept either.
                Colwyn, do you accept the nomination, or do you withdraw? I don't think that this is the proper way of nominating people, conmcb. The person has to accept the nomination before you put them in the election.

What about FMK? Has he accepted the nominations either?

I nominate FMK for the position of Marshal of the Soviet Union.
                That's the only mention of FMK. I do not see any post by FMK accepting the nomination. Conmcb, you cannot put people in elections unless they have accepted the nominations that others put forth!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Colwyn, do you accept the nomination, or do you withdraw? I don't think that this is the proper way of nominating people, conmcb. The person has to accept the nomination before you put them in the election.

What about FMK? Has he accepted the nominations either?

That's the only mention of FMK. I do not see any post by FMK accepting the nomination. Conmcb, you cannot put people in elections unless they have accepted the nominations that others put forth!
                  Tough luck, you aren't the General Secretary and these elections have been advertised for weeks.

If you dont want them in the election then just dont vote for them.

But the elections can continue. If worse comes to worse and lets say FMK gets elected and then declines we can always go with the guy who got the second highest amount of votes.

Both H Tower and I are rapidly getting involved with RL issues and need a break. The elections move on.

And if you dont like this answer, my apologizes, but my suggestion is just dont vote for me!

Comment

I'll accept the nomination, for too long has the iron hand of comrade Zangalis been missing involving the Front lines.
                    Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

Originally posted by Colwyn
                      I'll accept the nomination, for too long has the iron hand of comrade Zangalis been missing involving the Front lines.
                      Thats the Colwyn I know and love!

Comment

Tough luck, you aren't the General Secretary and these elections have been advertised for weeks.
                        I ran because I did not expect FMK or Colwyn to stand... They had not accepted their nominations so I felt that the position had no one interested in running.

But the elections can continue. If worse comes to worse and lets say FMK gets elected and then declines we can always go with the guy who got the second highest amount of votes.
                        That's irregular. I would object if I were nominated and then stuck in the election without my consent.

Anyway, I'm pleased to see Colwyn accept his nomination. Now we have a real election.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

That's irregular. I would object if I were nominated and then stuck in the election without my consent.
                          I dont disagree however participation has been pretty lax lately (me included) and I didn't want to wait till it was over for elections. And this is your opinion, the other guys may not care, (like Colwyn) and if they do we just go with the second guy.

Improvise, adapt and overcome. We will finish this PBEM somehow.

Ill have Bossy add you to the dissident list............

Comment

Ill have Bossy add you to the dissident list............
                            Did I not orchestrate the capture of Helsinki? Surely that ought to prove my loyalty.

Besides, weren't you the head of the last uprising?

Comment

Besides, weren't you the head of the last uprising?
                              Actually I was

Comment

Working...
                              X