No announcement yet.

Stinking Cities: Selling the Sewers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More work, more work, analyzing now. Since you also now want me to do the whole econ minister turn, this will be very short, considering the huge number of marketplaces and banks, and I have to review the econ thread requests.

Marketplaces: We have 52 marketplaces, costing 2 each turn for a total of 104. Seels for 60 rubles.

Banks: 21 banks, costing 3 per turn, total of 63. Sells for 100 rubles.

I would prefer not to sell marketplaces off unless an emergency starts to occur, and I would start in small cities.

Same with selloff of banks, I would prefer to wait and keep it as a reserve asset in case for emergencies.

Finally, I wish to end polling on the sewer issue for the July turn.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Update: Sold three marketplaces as emergency measure, see econ thread for details. Basically, they were costing us two rubles per turn, but were only bringing in one per turn. There may be more like this, I was just scouring to pay for a sturmovick.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Excellent job.

Keep the marketplaces that enrich our Soviet citizens, but sell those that exploit the proletariat.

Please continue to eliminate evil capitalist waste in the Rodina.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sell everything that costs more then it gives us in return, but don't sell everything! We will need some of our infrastrucutre to win the war
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
            Update: Sold three marketplaces as emergency measure, see econ thread for details. Basically, they were costing us two rubles per turn, but were only bringing in one per turn. There may be more like this, I was just scouring to pay for a sturmovick.
            That's what I speak of, comrade! Lazy profiteers that do nothing for the war economy!

* wonders how many libraries and universities we may have that are only providing 2-3 extra beakers... *
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I shall officially recommend that we sell all the sewer systems in all six cities. Even slight bonuses in excess entertainers and taxmen would be countered by the cost of maintaing the sewers anyway, and this goes for the 1 or 2 extra industry a city like Sebastpol could pull in.
              David Disraeli

Comment

Working...
              X