No announcement yet.

The Harmony Party and Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

censored, you have both seen this post, again sorry for barging in!

Have a nice day
    Last edited by conmcb25; October 8, 2003, 16:19.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And why has H Tower left?
      May we still continue our party? I know we're beneath the limit, but this is neither Ben's nor my fault.
      Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'm not going to speculate until HTower contacts us.

I honestly have no idea. As for the party limit, all you need is two, since HTower and myself formed the party before you decided to join.

So unless one of us also desires to leave, the Harmony Party remains.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I won't leave. This game promises to be fun and I will carry on.
          For now, let's sign the manifesto; i.e. put yours and my name (Shaul Levy) at the bottom line.
          Follow the masses!

Comment

Done.

All others who wish to join are encouraged to post in this thread.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

What do you think of this (the title translates into "democracy")?
              Attached Files
              Follow the masses!

Comment

Can't d/l the file due to Poly problems.

HTower has informed me that he has left this DG, so we will have to do without him.

Comment

Yes, I've received his PM as well

So, I think it's appropriate that you'll be the new president since you came to the party before me. I also think we should find some way to get new members.
                  Follow the masses!

Comment

I accept the nomination as president of the Harmony party.

One thing I can do is to put this in my sig as I post off-topic, as the Pacifist party in the Exodus DG.

But still, it would be very nice for more people to sign up.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 13, 2003, 18:43.

Comment

Great. I'll put such a message in my sig as well.
                      BTW, the image that won't load is my proposal for a party paper.
                      Follow the masses!

Comment

Maybe the next step should be to discuss how to do a good opposition.
                        Follow the masses!

Comment

We'll have to wait for the Knesset to get set up to figure out who the members will be before we can develop some strategies in opposition. Just because a person represents a party, does not mean that they will vote along party lines.

We may have only two members, but two vocal members are better than ten who never post.

Comment

You have the conn, Stefan.

I will be away until Tuesday morning. Keep everything shipshape!

Comment

I thought this game was dead.

Well, your request for succor has been heard, and answered.

At first, I thought I might take a game persona that would represent the Christian minority, but then after a little thought, I figured that I'd make things more interesting by assuming the role of a Messianic Jew! That'll really spice things up!

Hence, as a Messianic Jew, I must point out that my Messiah gave me a singular command: To love one another as He has loved us...to love our enmies as ourselves.

I'm with the harmony party!

H Tower, please return...you're my inspiration and my guiding light. We have need of you. Do not abandon us in our hour of peril, for men of violence encircle us round about. We need your forgiving spirit to lead us once again.
                              No greater love has one than to lay down their life for a friend.

Comment

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, besides I'm not really sure what they are. Sorry Ming, perhaps you could explain to me elsewhere.

Anyway, I read somewhere that someone used a DL. What's a DL? If I may be bold enough to ask.

At any rate, I guess someone got in trouble for stuffing the ballot. That's actually quite humurous and adds to the character of this game. Elections throughout the history of the democratic, much less communistic, world have been rigged through mechanisms like ballot stuffing. In fact, New York and Chicago were notorious for doing such things in their mayoral elections--long live Tamany hall! To me, this is a great development in the game. It adds to the intrigue and mystery of its politics. It's just like what might have really happened had this been real life (including everyone's reaction). I would suggest that everyone should smile and laugh at the sheer humour of the whole thing.

It's great.

I suppose the actions of Ming (and I'm not sure what they really were, I only heard complaint about them) could represent the meddling of the UN or the British into our sovereignty. Has not both of these institutions repeatedly interfered throughout history to the ire of the nations in question.

We should simply work these developments into the game, and allow them to add to its character and story.

Hey, what is our official newspaper anyway?

Ming, I hope this post does not offend. Besides, you're the British (or the UN) so you can do whatever you want to interfere with the establishment of our nation.
                                No greater love has one than to lay down their life for a friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X