City Celebration Opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Celebration Opportunity!

SCG has identified 11 cities that could be brought into WLTPD. A sopt check on severasl of those cities seems to bear out his sugestion. Increasing the city-workers could be very beneficial.

It will take 3 or 4 turns to see the total benefits, but I think it would be worth it. I recommend we go for this now. We "happen" to be at a point where slight adjustments in Worker locations can shift many cities to celebrations for a few turns. It won't last long, but why not take advantage of it?

Congratualations to SCG for seeing this opportunity!

Yea or nay? Stay on a production course, or go for a "big leap forward"? This strategy has helped us before...
    Go for it! We could get a leap on the AI's
    100.00%
    Stick with production, it works better
    0.00%
    Celebrate a Banana on a stick
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

I favour WLixnayD if we don't have to increase luxuries.
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

It appears we can get at least 11 cities celebrating the personal glory of our illustrious President Ixnay without raising our tax Luxury rate.
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I wanted to make doubly sure of that before I voted

Hail ixnay!
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Great! If we can channel our citizens' love for me into productivity and wealth, I'm all for it.

Comment

Let the people rejoice!

More workers = more production = more trade = more science = faster spaceship.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Excellent, SCG.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
              Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
              Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
              Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

good idea!!!!
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                X