No announcement yet.

Evil plans of expansion (real poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll need the Temple in Quinsay if we want to build units, so perhaps this should be rushed?

Naples should still finish the calvary so we can sack the last mongol city on Kazan's continent.

What we could do is to set the next round of builds as fighters to improve the garrison. Riflemen behind city walls are most important right now.

Fighters over subs? Sounds like a plan.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We'll need the Temple in Quinsay if we want to build units, so perhaps this should be rushed?

Naples should still finish the calvary so we can sack the last mongol city on Kazan's continent.

What we could do is to set the next round of builds as fighters to improve the garrison. Riflemen behind city walls are most important right now.

Fighters over subs? Sounds like a plan.

For 2 additional Cruisers, I suggest that Cordoba be changed from Destroyer to Cruiser, and that Leon build a Cruiser after finishing the Offshore Platform scheduled for completion in 2 turns.
      -Cavebear,
      That's an excellent plan.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
      X