February Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavebear
    With that many freight, surely there are enough for Seti and Apollo.
    Well, there are 17 freight are just idling outside Seville *grumbles about the cost of diesel fuel* and 2 more that will be completed next turn assuming no changes or rush buys, one will definitely be a food caravan unless Spice (what appears to be the primary supply wildcard of Seville) can be freed up. So 18-19 of a required 24 are there to be used for those 2 wonders which are still a few turns off.

*wonders if this is just idle banter between new cabinet members or not*
    Insert witty phrase here

Comment

SCG-
      Idle banter?

Isn't that what the Democracy game is about? Thanks for your kind comments about my plan to sell city infrastructure.

Ixnay-

My cityplanner report is posted, while my fundraising program should be undertaken regardless of the military plan.

Let me know if anything is unclear.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'll probably play 3 or 4 turns later tonight. And I still need 123john's email.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
          SCG-
          Idle banter?

Isn't that what the Democracy game is about? Thanks for your kind comments about my plan to sell city infrastructure.

Ixnay-

My cityplanner report is posted, while my fundraising program should be undertaken regardless of the military plan.

Let me know if anything is unclear.
          well, the need to raise funds is obvious, and while it sounded logical the way you presented it, i can better see the reasoning. (10% science would raise over 600 gold per turn till turned back btw)

the idea of idle banter is that some of the things being discussed could be irrelevant by the time we new minsters submit our reports Like what might get done with all the freights (quite a few of them are food supplies, so the acual delivery options are limited - should get some decent gold for the 2 gold caravans in naples as both naples and kerman demand gold and are far away as well as on a different continent btw)

Guess it comes down to I'm not quite sure how many of my thoughts to banter about since I'm not the trade minister for the year 1865, but the trade minister elect
          Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Ixnay, play when ready. You have read all the discussions. Now go do something!
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
              Ixnay, play when ready. You have read all the discussions. Now go do something!
              agrees with cavebear

if nothing else, I'm sure someone who served under the Despot 123John321 probably still has his email. You've already indicated you don't need his report for the current turns

now play before i decide to write up and send a complete trade report for you to read on 1865

the overly enthusiastic new minister of trade
              Insert witty phrase here

Comment

SCG-
                (We're going to have to give you a nickname, random letters are hard to remember.)

Naw, this is idle banter. This is supposed to be a Democracy GAME, is it not?

Now the OT on the other hand.
                No wonder they need so many mods.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  Still need emails for 123John321 and cavebear.
                  Opps, sorry, mine is mrboo001@hotmail.com
                  Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                    SCG-
                    (We're going to have to give you a nickname, random letters are hard to remember.)
                    No way is that random - stands for the Sydney Cricket Ground. So why not call SCG Syd instead?

Hi folks, just dropping by to say that this non-Minister does occasionally have a look-see here. Hopefully I can get into things a bit more in a week's time.

G'luck with Kazan. (Seems to be holding so far!)
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Whoa, it's MWiA!
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                      Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                      Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                      Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        Hi folks, just dropping by to say that this non-Minister does occasionally have a look-see here. Hopefully I can get into things a bit more in a week's time.
                        your sig needs changing, there are 3 new demo games, the civ3 ptw, CtP2, and CtP games.

Comment

CtP doesn't count as Civ and the PtW game doesn't seem to have elected representatives - at least not from what I've seen.

I mean the ORIGINAL Demo games. Besides, I have only 5MB of downloads per day here, and I turned my sig off so I could post a little more. All changes back to normal in one week.
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

only 5mb? that's NOTHING!!! I think you need to get a new internet service provider

Comment

Working...
                            X