February Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixnay
    If the victorious ministers could PM me their email addresses, that would be appreciated.
    I'm assuming you got mine? (PMed last night before logging off)
    Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

And what's your excuse, Mr. 92.5%?
      I had the same number of Banana votes as STYOM. Yet I've been "here" much longer. I can only presume that I am almost universally loved and respected, and amazing diplomatic when squashing opposing opinions.

And that some nitwit forgot to vote in the City-Planner election...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear

And that some nitwit forgot to vote in the City-Planner election...

Or abstained, probably due to having an equal antipathy for cavebananas...??
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

No, I voted.

Age before beauty, after all.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Still need emails for 123John321 and cavebear.

Comment

My apologies: I thought you had it.

cavebearathome@comcast.net
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Question: What is our illustrious President's plans for 1865? Are you going to play based on what was discussed after picking a VP? Do you want us to give official reports based on it? Do you want the new cabinet to post polls before those reports? Other?

*Goes off studying all the documents left by his predecessor in the event he is needed before 1867*
                Insert witty phrase here

Comment

I take it that new Ministers should wait to poll until after the next session?

Comment

I'll play the 1865 session after I get reports from the outgoing ministers. PM me or post them for me to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                      I'll play the 1865 session after I get reports from the outgoing ministers. PM me or post them for me to see.
                      Ah, good to have that cleared up

Gives me a little more time to get aquainted with the official documents. Lots of work trying to find 28 active freight scattered all over the map
                      Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Originally posted by SCG
                        Gives me a little more time to get aquainted with the official documents. Lots of work trying to find 28 active freight scattered all over the map
                        look at the area around St. Praski

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                          look at the area around St. Praski
                          yes, 4 food shipments supported by Seville around Seville, with a 5th food one being built

oops, each of those 4 food are really a stack of 4 each, with a couple oil mixed in... ok, quickly found 23 of 28 with that little tidbit (hey! would have found them eventually once i realized there were more than 4 freights near seville )

guess that leaves me to find 5 shortly and familiarize myself with the current ability to raise funds in a short period of time (obiwan's suggestion of selling white goods is making more and more sense in the short term)
                          Insert witty phrase here

Comment

IIRC, there are two near naples as well

Comment

Amazingly, we have 28 active freight and 6 in production. I had no idea we were so rich in freight!!! Surely that will give us a leg up on the Space Race....

Comment

With that many freight, surely there are enough for Seti and Apollo.

Comment

Working...
                                X