The February Cabinet is as follows:

President ................................. Ixnay
    VP ........................................... H Tower
    Minister of War ....................... obiwan18
    Minister of Science ................... Six Thousand Year Old Man
    Minister of Foreign Affairs ........ 123John321
    Minister of Trade ..................... SCG
    Minister of City-Planning .......... cavebear
    Last edited by cavebear; February 3, 2003, 09:41.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

and well may they govern....
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

If the victorious ministers could PM me their email addresses, that would be appreciated.

Comment

Also, unless HTower is planning on playing one last lame duck session today, I'm going to want reports from the outgoing ministers.

Comment

Congratulations to my opponent, obiwan18 for his success in the election. I'm sure he will do a fine job as our new MoW.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
          Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
          Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
          Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
            Also, unless HTower is planning on playing one last lame duck session today, I'm going to want reports from the outgoing ministers.
            i had planned on it, but i received no reports from any ministers after the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

i had planned on it, but i received no reports from any ministers after the last round.
              Science minister's report: After radio, get mass prod and then computers.

And I thought I saw the city planners report floating around in a thread.

Comment

I think the problem is Kazan and Issus. Nothing was ever settled about what to do...
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

And kudos to CannonFodder for an excellent, well run campaign

PM'ed email address, Ixnay.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

Science minister's report: After radio, get mass prod and then computers.
                    Depending on what our minister of war and the public decide on re: Issus/Kazan, we may want to have a poll on whether to divert to Mobile Warfare.

I'll want to take a look at the tech trees to see whether we'll need MW or any other military techs anyway, to get to SuperConductor. If we'll need military techs anyway, we might as well get them sooner rather than later.

Also, usually if you ignore one of the 4 tech classes, eventually the program leaves you with no options from the other 3 classes, when selecting a new tech to research. That's something else to consider.
                    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

cavebear, you left historian off that list too, we haven't had an elected historian for nearly 4 months now i think

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the electorate of Apolytonia, for electing me with the largest margin of plurality out of all the candidates in this election.

Clearly the people have spoken, and consider Five Thousand Year Old Banana to be 'yesterday's man'.

PM sent, ixnay.
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                          cavebear, you left historian off that list too, we haven't had an elected historian for nearly 4 months now i think
                          It seems to be more of a "special projects" kind of a job; one that someone volunteers to do as the spirit moves them. I fear that, by this point, it's rather too large a task for anyone to take on.

Any volunteers?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                            I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the electorate of Apolytonia, for electing me with the largest margin of plurality out of all the candidates in this election.
                            You just haven't been "here" long enough to get any voters annoyed yet.

Comment

You just haven't been "here" long enough to get any voters annoyed yet.
                              And what's your excuse, Mr. 92.5%?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X