*&^*&&^ mongals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *&^*&&^ mongals

Ok we need to work out what to do with Naples and thouse Dam Mongals. Im not going to do a poll yet becouse I want to get a few Ideas from you guys first. Im inclind to kill them as quick as possible but thats just me. If I was playing sp Id get a big resentment and Distroy them . But I think we should at least have a campain to get them of the contenent at least. Theres a hiden city not fare from us and allso the one on the paninsala. I belive these must go as well we need to do a scout around the contenent to see if there've got any more. I carnt post any screan shots becouse I dont have the programs to do so but mybe the prez will do it for me. Lets get into a good debate. we need your imput.
    Blessed Be

overview of the situation
    Attached Files

Comment

what we have in naples
      Attached Files

Comment

what we have in kerman:
        Attached Files

Comment

two turns away from kerman
          Attached Files

Comment

first option for removing the cavalry. leaves kerman practically defenseless
            Attached Files

Comment

second option for removing the cavalry, would leave naples vulnerable to attack from the east. we could use the battered cavalry in naples instead of the riflemen of course, but i wouldn't like to bet on that attack working
              Attached Files

Comment

One thing we could do if were not using the mony for anything ealse is buy Kazan Its only about 990 gold
                Blessed Be

Comment

Heres a screen shot of the to trouble some citys. Hope this works
                  Attached Files
                  Blessed Be

Comment

Blessed Be

Comment

I dont think useing kermans cavelrey is a good Idea But if we did the secound option and used our spy on Kazan then that might work.
                      Blessed Be

Comment

But We would need to use a rifle man as well for that to secceed
                        Attached Files
                        Blessed Be

Comment

i can't read your text...

Comment

I recommend bribing Kazan. I think we can afford the cash, and this will strengthen our position tremendously.

Also, attack with the Rifleman. He should be able to to kill the Calvary.

A/D/M

8/3/2 for Mongol calvary
                            5/4/1 for 'Poly Rifleman

That Calvary can't be more than 3+1.5 for defense,
                            while our Vet Rifleman will be 5 + 2.5 attack

4.5 defense against 7.5 offense are excellent attack chances, and this is the worst case scenario.

Best case, we have 7.5 vs 3 which is an automatic victory.
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; January 16, 2003, 04:43.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well first of all my profound apologies for disappearing mid term and especially during a period where I was serving as a Minister. However, duty did call and rest assured my thoughts were with you all during the month I was in lovely sunny Angola and, for those that watch the news, things here at home in Zim have been pretty dicey. I cannot stress my regrets at letting the team down enough.

But getting back to the issue at hand, Defence Policy, Vis the Mongols. Way back when I was doing POLSCI at uni, there was a doctrine called forward defence, and an old saying that the best defence is a good offence. Now, obviously we are playing a defensive game, but as I see it the Mongols are the aggressors in this instance by encroaching on our territory. I propose that we create a limited offensive force and remove the Mongol threat from the continent, or at least the vicinity of our cities, such an offensive should be waged until the Mongols are removed from the continent or until the senate demands a peace treaty. Obviously such an offensive would have to be waged carefully with factors such as happiness and objectives carefully noted.
                              "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                              "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Working...
                              X