• Minister of War Election for January Term

Pick one.
    geoffrey arnold
    54.55%
    The Mean Banana
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

i need more info on the banana.....hes not listed here at apolyton
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

what we all need is a bit less spam....

Comment

Matthew Arnold-

Do you have any campaign promises? What will you provide for the people of Apolyton?

Fear the banana
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

could it be the first win for the banana?
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Who is geoffrey arnold?
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

yeah who is geoffery arnold? i know who the banana is now

Comment

you will never forget who he is when he gets beaten by the Banana.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                  you will never forget who he is when he gets beaten by the Banana.
                  will he want a recount?

Comment

yes he will want a recount .Who am I Im a citizen of the nation who dicided becouse nowone wanted the Job he'd give it a go. Im only new to the dg sciene but been playing civ 2,1 ctp and anything else I can get my hands on thats civ like for about 3 years. I promise to KIll anyone that apposeses me HAHAHAHA. that is others civs. MY only real promise at the moment is to lead new apoulton into a new age of military power and conqust. I dont belive in making prommises that these dame democracies get in the road of. Unless you all want to hand the government over to the military. Ill see what you guys say with the first poll. see you all later . I hope that is if that Idiot bannana doesnt get in.
                    Blessed Be

Comment

Good enough for me.

Though he seems to be among the most spelling-challenged candidated we've seen so far. lol:
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

yeh Im possibly dislexic a little not much though becouse im a good reader
                        Blessed Be

Comment

I vote for Goeffry arnold. Bananas will enslave us all otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Good enough for me.

Though he seems to be among the most spelling-challenged candidated we've seen so far. lol:
                            LOL! Geoffrey and John can have a spelling challenge. Vowels at 20 paces!
                            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Seriously though, congratulations, Geoffrey!

Comment

Working...
                              X